Trap Beat Collab w/ Nard of Nard&B

Hot or not?

• Total voters
Nice idea, it does a repeat a bit too much but I like the bouncy-ness of the beat. The beat does end way too abruptly though

Feedback on this please Loner (F4F)

Dope bass man! Dope vocals and melody! A kind of reggae style! I really like it I have subscribed to you yt channel would you pls return the favor!!

I love the drums. Overall real solid but seems like its missing something like its kinda empty, i think it could use a strong lead sound but it sounds real good, nice sounds you used.. BTW can i ask how did you get in contact with Nard & B? They are one of my favorite producers! thats crazy you got to collab with them.

If you could check me out that would be cool.
*NEW* Trap Banger *F4F*

I love the drums. Overall real solid but seems like its missing something like its kinda empty, i think it could use a strong lead sound but it sounds real good, nice sounds you used.. BTW can i ask how did you get in contact with Nard & B? They are one of my favorite producers! thats crazy you got to collab with them.

If you could check me out that would be cool.
*NEW* Trap Banger *F4F*

Thanks for that feedback! About 6-7 months ago Nard was offering paid collabs for producers who wanted to do one. So I got one. I don't think he's doing them anymore though.

Back