Loner (F4F)

U have a very depressing style man and i mean that in a good way you remind me of kid cudi but more sad i checked out a few of your tracks last nite i like ya style sir

Damn, I dig it. I discovered Lil Peep two weeks ago or something like that and the track is imo better than his stuff, especially due to lyrics. I really like these slow, emotional trap/rock inspired music but I can't listen about ******* and sucking dick for too long or I'll get brain damage. Your stuff strikes the balance perfectly. It's sad and I can actually say I like the lyrics. Great job there!

Also, around it seems that around 1:19 you were going for a short impactful moment. I feel it could be enhanced with some backing vocal that's distorted and maybe low-passed to add some body to the main line. Just a thought. Nice one!

Thanks for the feedback in my thread earlier.

Really like the bass in this one, works super well, the reese one in particular. Also, like someone said earlier, interesting blend of rap and an alternative rock feel. I think you could probably afford the break to be a bit longer, maybe just vocals and reese, but that is just my style. Really like the one-shot at 0:40 as well.

Hmm. Special vibe. I like the way plugins and effects that are added to the vocals. I'm not very fund of the rolling hi hats and the snare, but its only because I would maybe add a bit more depth to them, but then again, if its a more high end freq track you are going for mixing wise, I get it. I really like the 1:24 and the 2:30 part alot, because the bass gives the track a full sound (the fullness kind of miss with the drums). I feel like this is some kind of Linkin park Trap lol, don't know why. The vocals and the lyrics just gives me a Linkin Park type feel. Definitely not bad. Great work. Keep it going.

- Headnod

Nice I like it the spacey sounding vocals they sound dope, but at the same time they sound a bit boring like you never added any flare to your voice when you was recording them, its like you just spoke into the mic without any effort maybe thats your style. The beat is super dope deffo tho and it fits your style and the drum, sound selection & mix are on point.

Check out my beats.
YouTube

Like the beat especially bassline and hats. Mix is good. vocal melody is good but same effecting on it is a bit boring I was expecting 1 oct up or clean tone in later part other than that it is dope!
-donguy

Really emotional song, the 808 is so dope man really digged it and the sounds are so chilled, the lyrics are nice but the vocal does get a little boring as the track progresses. Over all great piece of art!!

Loved the track and the overall vibe !

but why did you tag it as 'Alternative Rock' ? :hmmm:
I tagged it as "alternative rock" because I really can't think of any genre this song belongs in. I keep making genre-less music.

Last edited:
it reminds me (maybe im not right) of 808 kicks/bass and second bass from massive vst. not typical but in my opinion is trap song :D

Last edited:
Back