SlurRty - Lean Bottles (Produced By Me) *DROP LINKS, FEED 4 FEED!!*

Voice needs to be louder and have less effects it's hard to understand, lyrics are boring, coin ting is really annoying and doesn't fit the track at all.

Really love that druggy laid back far vibe.
It was a good choice to put the beat infront and vocals abit back to create the right atmosphere.
What can I say, sounds great, nothing to add, remove or change. :)

I don't know how I feel about this track man. Your beat is ok I guess, but there is nothing catchy here. The vocals could be a bit more in the front in my opinion. I just didn't feel it but keep up the grind. Take lesson from these critcism and put out a more fire track than before, that's all that matters. It would also make my day if you could leave a comment and a like on my latest video, stay blessed!

I think this could have definitely been mixed and mastered a bit better it makes it not enjoyable to listen to

The beat has a laid back vibe to it! Vocals just need to be mixed better. Other than that keep up the good work man! I left a like and comment on your soundcloud profile. You deserve it! Check out my beat as well called "Deeper Than Rap".

Back