Rick Polo releases "Glory" on the Cloud F4F returned A$AP

BlazenHotTracks... You're confusing criticism with negativity. Indeed we do need thick skin in this industry but when someone is over here using phrases like "you jockin'" so and so, that's just bringing bad vibes right from the start. And suppose he was using drake for a little inspiration, that's a damn good artist to chose from considering the success he is having right now... We all steal a little bit here and there from musicians of the past, and just because you may only think one genre of music is acceptable as dope doesn't mean there isn't a sh!t ton of people out there disagreeing with you. This a forum generated to build people up and encourage success and when you are constantly putting people down because they don't fit the style you like, well that's fked up. You MY FRIEND need to learn and appreciate the benefits of a positive attitude or you can go somewhere else with them flimsy ass 808s. (sorry for the negativity)

the beat is dope and your delivery is one of the best that i've seen here fo'real

good transition towards the end of the beat wasn't expecting that one

keep it up man nice flow

Great job. This isn't really a type of track i'd listen to but you are definitely better than a lot of famous rappers today. And you produced it. Respect.

@ scene: My thoughts exactly buddy.

@ NessLee: Thanks for the listen buddy. The respect is mutual. Rick

Hey Rick,

Thanks a ton for your feedback on my latest. I was out of town until now but I just got back and wanted to return the feed!

Everything that you post is fire, honestly. I love your delivery and style. This has a style and attitude that is hard af. I dig the piano part and the filters you used to give it some variation and the kick is really great with a ton of low-end weight. Really sick reverse fx going on in there. It's so creative but works as one cohesive track from start to finish.

Great work, bro. Keep it up and as always let me know when you drop something new! Keep killing it!

This is very dope homie , those drum really bring the track to life . That piano melody is so dope to . Mix sound clean to me , great work with this one . I can picture this in the club no doubt. Nothing negative about this one . Keep it up breh .

this is very good. nothing to critique with the mix other than maybe brightening the vocal very slightly. i like the transitions and different sections. the last sectiion with the pitch down hats i feel you could have been a bit more creative with the flow and had more progression occur over the section but this is the only real criticism i can think of (and its minor).

this was the sample for the track you listened to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUJdiH5qZLQ

Yo this beat is real nice. The mix is good, and that piano brings some intense energy that really compliments the track. The only part of the beat I was unsure was the bass line. Although, I can't quite put my finger on what it is about it. It doesn't sound bad or anything, I just have this nagging feeling i might have done it differently. That's prob just a personal preference though. Overall I really liked the beat. The energy of the flow really matched the beat too. Real good job on this.

liked the last one way more.. sounded more modern feel me.. this one is okay but the beat doesn't sound like today.. feel me..

Thanks for the listens fasho, hitting threads now.

@waalax: Thanks buddy that was killing me. Not only a great production on your behalf but you reintroduced me to what JE was doing back in the day..

@EricI: Means a lot fasho! I will keep trying to deliver until I find that sound I'm currently searching for.

@peter: thanks for the drop buddy, I know the feeling haha so many ways to pull it off. Thanks for the listen

@slurrty: thanks for the listen homie, I follow your vids. Keep grinding fasho

Thanks for the listen buddy,

Listening to your joint now, This has that Kid Cudi vibe fasho. Your flow is laid back but very charismatic. With a better mix this could really do some damage. I can see the stoners going crazy over this joint. Keep that work coming fasho homie. Rick

Back