review 4 review

gone2be

Well, that's it for this thread... Greatly appreciate all your help. Thank you!

Last edited:
This is very good i like your melody :-). Thought it was gonna trap out but it took a good turn. Try flipping that beat a few different ways. I know u didnt ask for composing tips so the quality is good im not really big on mixing and mastering so i wouldnt be able to give u tips on your drums that somebody wouldnt come behind me a disprove. Just keep working you make good melodies :-)

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ap-trap-dirty-south-etc/new-beats-f4f-506300/

I know a lot of people on here say the spund quality is important but it doesnt matter if you have the best mastering in the world with a wack ass melody. It actually probably could work how the rap game is now but just keep working on your composing you are a hell of a composer when people want to purchase your beats, then master them or tell them to pay for it.

- Cool piano melody
- I think your melodies/composition was good -- i think you could've benefitted from choosing better sounds/instruments (that'll come with time so dont worry) because the sounds you have right now are kind of cheesy (in my opinion atleast)
- Drum work is solid -- i like the pattern
- But like with the instruments, choosing high quality drum sounds can help elevate the beat alot more
- I like the mix on the drums tho -- they knock!

Please return the favour:

"Millions" (Trap Beat) (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!)

Thanks!

This is 100% midi, original from scratch. I have many drumkits. It's just that I wanted to recreate that techno/video game/90s/rugrat type of a feel. That is why I am using FM and pop piano, and ice crystals lol....

I don't why this reminds me of Sega Genesis game at the beginning lol.

Anyway, here's my honest feedback. The track itself isn't really my style but I can appreciate it. I do like the transistion around the 1:30 mark. I DON'T like the drum samples. The snare reminds me of one of those old Casio keyboard snares. I don't have an issue with the drum patterns or cadences, just the actual samples on some of your percussion.

I don't know if thats a steel drum sound, or some kind of keyboard, but I like the Calypso type groove the track takes on. Anyway, keep banging out the tracks fam, you have a lot of potential.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ream-instrumental-lyrickz-feed-4-feed-506325/
When you can, check out my latest track please>

To start, I would cut out some of the hight end frequency of the piano. The mix seems really good through my laptop (don't have my monitors with me). I could definitely see this in a platforming video game or something. Some cool synth sounds in here.

Here is one of my latest. A bit of a slow mover, but definitely emotional: Perfecting MY sound (Feed for Feed)

Back