Recovery - [F4F 100%]

I'm returning feedback here.
And to start with.......you're mad talented bro. This thing is unbelievable. This thing is on a whole nother level.
The way all the lines come together, the bridges, the riffs, the synth lines...wow.
I'm really honest when I say I'm speachless. Sorry that I can't give you any other feedback than this, but I can't find anything to bother me.
Man, could you mentor me?

Oh wow - thank you so much for all your kindness! I don't even know what to say - I'm so flattered and humbled! I really appreciate the listen and all the kindness.

If you ever have any questions feel free to DM me. Truthfully it would be better to do it via twitter @hanzymusic or via facebook (Hanzy | Facebook) because I just always forget to check my FP messages.

Thanks again bro - let's connect soon!

I love the female vocal-ish synth. The drops after it were underwhelming though. I would add a punchier snare immediately after the synth part, finger-snaps don't do it for me.
The distortion in the bass took a lot of attention from other sounds going on at the same time.

I really liked the guitar riff and how you used it in your song.

This is clean! The mix is well balanced and sounds overall nice! As for the track, I really dug all the instrumentation that you added. From the layered horns to the breakdown with the chopped up vocals. That part had to be the most interesting for me, as I enjoyed the hell out of those vocals! Overall all this is incredible and is a well put together track. I have no real complaints, the harmonies are catchy and up-lifting, and the mix is clean.

Great job!

The horns are perfect, very good quality overall. I can see this being something like BOB could rap on. A versatile artist that can handle a production with many influences. It's sounds great man, keep up the good work!

this is really nice work, what are you using? you playing the guitar? sounds really current, relevant and i think could be used either for
a rapper or pop star so has some level of versatility, really nice

sounds great man the mix is on point and all the elements are chosen well! I like the guitars, saxophone and the brass stabs the most.
The drumpattern is good too i cant find nothing bad. Keep up the good work

dope, love all the build ups and progression throughout the track, sounds very professional. the guitar riff was cool and the vocal samples around 0:40 sound hella nice. sound selection, arrangement and mix are all on point, keep it up man.

Back