[Rap Song] Know It All- 100% Feed Returned

Lyrics are dope and the beat is raw!!! I believe you have something unique there. But other than the quality of the vocals the one major problem I see which is essential to music in every genre, is the emotion that you are creating for the listener. There was no emotion in any of the words you were spitting. In a track like that I want to be captivated. If you Listen to EMINEM and see how he takes you on that emotional roller coaster throughout his songs. That is what I believe you need to do and if you can portray emotion's that you are talking about in the song...then it would be a banger....DEDICATION+MOTIVATION+SACRIFICE=SUCCESS :victory:

Lyrics are dope and the beat is raw!!! I believe you have something unique there. But other than the quality of the vocals the one major problem I see which is essential to music in every genre, is the emotion that you are creating for the listener. There was no emotion in any of the words you were spitting. In a track like that I want to be captivated. If you Listen to EMINEM and see how he takes you on that emotional roller coaster throughout his songs. That is what I believe you need to do and if you can portray emotion's that you are talking about in the song...then it would be a banger....DEDICATION+MOTIVATION+SACRIFICE=SUCCESS :victory:
Now thats some quality feedback haha I see what you're saying cuz I practiced spitting it and actually putting meaning behind it in my voice and my friend said it sounded a lot better than before. Thanks for the feed man

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

bumping

Last edited:
Greetings.

I really like the beat. It has a nice laid back vibe and a nice rhythm. I really like this and the sample use. Nice job on this.

Please return the feedback: https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/space-toast-vol-3-teaser-%7C-%2Aaugust-17th%2A-%7C-f4f-451971/

- TTT
Thanks for the feed, and ur style sound reminds me of flying lotus

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

bumping

The beat was cool, you could've brought more energy with the flow , it would've sounded better, as of the mix, i think it still needs work, try recording in a real studio if you're serious about this Music.

The beat was cool, you could've brought more energy with the flow , it would've sounded better, as of the mix, i think it still needs work, try recording in a real studio if you're serious about this Music.
Thanks, im gonna learn how to mix

---------- Post added 08-12-2013 at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-11-2013 at 06:37 PM ----------

bumping

if you mixed and mastered the track.. you coulda had something.. dudes voice on teh first verse was ill.. But anyway come check out my house release and trap beat > https://www.futureproducers.com/for...asy-trap-beat*-feed-4-feed-drop-links-450135/ .. i've produced for soulja boy and honey cocaine among others and be sure to follow me on twitter https://www.twitter.com/cocaineaudio
Thanks for the feed

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Not bad. Dont give up though. Keep recording music and always thrive for the better.
Good advice

Back