[Pop] - Wherever You Are - [F4F 100%]

hcgaron

Hey FP! I wanted to share the latest pop beat I made with the forum. I am posting it in here because... well most of the people I interact with are most active in this sub-group!

Here's the beat called "Wherever You Are."

It's a straight up pop beat... I'm looking for some sick topliners so if you have any recommendations or know anyone please inbox me.

I always appreciate your feedback! Drop your links and I'll return all feed.

Cheers!

Damn homie, sounds awesome. Love the vibe of the whole thing. I could definitely see this on the radio no doubt. Great job on the mix too, very clear and well orchestrated. Instrumentation is dope. Keep it up man.

Have a listen to my stuff and let me in on some feed.

[h=3]Str8 A's Productions - Sound The Horns Remix (FREE DL) F4F[/h]
- A

this beat sick as hell man. i love the pop feel. if you find any artist for it and they need like back up vocs or anything holla at meee! lol

Feedback? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-fool-official-video-f4f-497446/#post49892191

Damn homie, sounds awesome. Love the vibe of the whole thing. I could definitely see this on the radio no doubt. Great job on the mix too, very clear and well orchestrated. Instrumentation is dope. Keep it up man.

Have a listen to my stuff and let me in on some feed.

Str8 A's Productions - Sound The Horns Remix (FREE DL) F4F

- A

Thanks for the feed you guys - I really appreciate you taking the time to listen and all the kind words!

I just hit both of your threads and returned the feed - so check over there.

Cheers!

I have no corrections to make...Some choirs and voices would be cool in the back though...but its my opinion
Keep it up.. good job m8

Dope stuff man. I can definitely hear someone like Flo-Rida on this track. Great job man. The bridge....:bigeyes::bigeyes: . Keep it up man

I have no corrections to make...Some choirs and voices would be cool in the back though...but its my opinion
Keep it up.. good job m8

Uplifting track , definately with electro / dance elements !
Good vibes , nice experiment yo !

You can reach my latest track here : https://www.futureproducers.com/for...new-boom-bap-instrumental-90s-flavour-496674/

mix sounds clean ... dope work on the track nothing really to complain about here ... keep it up

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...p-trap-dirty-south-etc/milk-honey-f4f-497533/

Dope stuff man. I can definitely hear someone like Flo-Rida on this track. Great job man. The bridge....:bigeyes::bigeyes: . Keep it up man

Thanks so much you guys for all your feed! I can't tell you how much I appreciate the listen and the support. It means so much to me!

I hit everyone back who left links so check your threads for my feed as well. Cheers!

Great production! This is a complete song that is just missing a catchy pop vocal. It sounds really mainstream. I love all the melodies. The build-ups are all natural and very well done. I am loving the C part. I would only play slightly more with the drums I guess. I think I am missing hi-hats. You've put some, but they are too quite for my taste. I would also add some trap-inspired hats around the C part.

Overall amazing production, nice and firm sound. Great job! Go find a top singer and you are out there :)

Thank you for your feedback as well.

Great production! This is a complete song that is just missing a catchy pop vocal. It sounds really mainstream. I love all the melodies. The build-ups are all natural and very well done. I am loving the C part. I would only play slightly more with the drums I guess. I think I am missing hi-hats. You've put some, but they are too quite for my taste. I would also add some trap-inspired hats around the C part.

Overall amazing production, nice and firm sound. Great job! Go find a top singer and you are out there :)

Thank you for your feedback as well.

Thanks so much for your feed - I really appreciate the listen and detailed feedback! I'll try some more hats as well, maybe to liven things up! It seems like those trap hats have crossed over into every genre these days, which is kind of cool!

Thanks again, cheers!

such a dope pop track you got going here. mix is on point. Your beats really shine homie, you're crazy talented. If you could get someone to lay a catchy hook on this (i think someone else mentioned this) it would be gold. great work man

such a dope pop track you got going here. mix is on point. Your beats really shine homie, you're crazy talented. If you could get someone to lay a catchy hook on this (i think someone else mentioned this) it would be gold. great work man

Thanks so much man, you know I appreciate that a ton! I'm trying to get a catchy hook and solid vocalist on it. I'll let you know how it goes.

Cheers, bro!

Wow very nice! I could definetely hear that on the radio! very nice! I also like the bridge, your drums are on point! Good 1

check out mine, let me know what you think

'Runnin Thru The 6ix' Jimmy Johnson x Drake x OVO Type Beat - Very Nice Video Too ;)

Greetings.

This is official. The guitar alone is mesmerizing. Good work on the engineering here, sequence and overall display of control and versatility. I want to hear more if its an expansion of this.

Please return the feedback: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-relaxing-psychedelic-lounge-galaxies-497607/

- TTT

Thanks so much for the feed, guys. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. I'll be in the studio today and I'll hit both your threads to return the feed.

Cheers!

Damn dude, that guitar lick is catchy! I could definitely hear this joint on the radio. The transitions throughout are seamless. That part that kicks in around 2:48 is wonderful. This is really well done radio pop. Keep it up brother!

I would appreciate any insight you could drop on this: Ear Sex (F4F)

Back