Pointless by Meursault beats

Are those like trombones run through an amp or something? It's a cool sound. I like the breakdown a minute in, the guitars sound nice when they come in and the track is pretty banging overall. I'm not totally feeling the rock sound of it but that's just because I'm not big into rock(ish) hip-hop beats in general haha. This is really nice though, the synth work, sample flipping, and overall energy is really dope and the breakdown sections are groovy!

Not sure if i feel the beginning it sounds very experimental.. Not neccesarily a bad thing .. When the beat came in i liked it a bit more, it made a bit more sense.. When the vocal samples came in i was feeling the beat .. nice progressiveness to the beat, I like how elements are added as it goes on.. Although the intro could throw someone off.. Maybe start the beat how it goes after the beat drops.. with the vocal samples etc.. sounds much better towards the end.. Keep it up!!! Rtf? Peacce https://www.futureproducers.com/for...outh-etc/outss-live-sessions-ep-2-f4f-536418/

I didn't really fuck with the beginning portion of the beat, soon as the switch up started I really messed with it. Sample is dope af, vocal chops are probably my fav thing about the beat. I like the drum pattern a lot as well but would use different sounds on it too make it cut through more. The arrangement i absolutely fantastic, this beat never felt like a loop and could almost stand on its own if it would be polished just a little more, great work man keep it up

Make sure to visit my thread as well, let me know your thoughts man I'd be highly interested to har what you have to say.

Here's a link : Future/Drake Type Banger - JUICE (prod. Gotham) F4F Guaranteed !

I agree that the beginning does sound experimental - but it isn't bad. I like the claps in the beat and the chord progression is simple but great. This instrumental, though, does sound a lot like a lot of the other instrumentals I've heard from you - it would be cool to see you try new styles a bit more.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this https://www.futureproducers.com/for...p-trap-dirty-south-etc/midnight-l-f4f-536332/

Thanks for the comment. I definitely have kind of nailed my style and a change would probably be good.

the drums in the beginning were not expected by my brain hearing that melody lol but the main pattern goes
not into these types of beats really but this is well done, i think all the variations are cool
that vocal sample is a nice touch and really adds a lot to the beat tbh
that outro is cold too good job bro

Definitely a strange beat. But I know you've always had an experimental sound. Its becoming more refined for sure. Keep gridin'

Back