*New Beat* Lofi HipHop "Empty Your Mind" RZA inspired. F4F 100%

MessyBeatz

Let me know what you think.

If you could comment on YouTube that would be great and i'll return a comment on your YouTube or SoundCloud

Leave me your link and I will return the feed.

Thanks

Good blend of the new school and old school. I can hear some trap elements on this beat. Overall good beat.

Think it's pretty interesting and different production you have here. Kick&snare fits well and i like the kind of underground vibe that come from it. Percussion elements like the toms were well chose to do the roll. Nice stuff and thanks for the feed

Wow im impressed. This Track is simple in his sounds and elements. but is well arranged and it does not get boring... Nice Drums! Nice use of the kung fu samples, rza inspired... Mix is nice. I have no criticism. Well Done!

The sample sounds a bit too low quality in my opinion. It sounds like a bit crusher was used but its destroying too much artifact in the sound. I know you are going for a dirty sound but this is just a bit too much. The drums are solid but the sample needs better mixing.

Good blend of the new school and old school. I can hear some trap elements on this beat. Overall good beat.

Thanks Statos

Think it's pretty interesting and different production you have here. Kick&snare fits well and i like the kind of underground vibe that come from it. Percussion elements like the toms were well chose to do the roll. Nice stuff and thanks for the feed

Thanks bro

Wow im impressed. This Track is simple in his sounds and elements. but is well arranged and it does not get boring... Nice Drums! Nice use of the kung fu samples, rza inspired... Mix is nice. I have no criticism. Well Done!

Much appreciated bro

The sample sounds a bit too low quality in my opinion. It sounds like a bit crusher was used but its destroying too much artifact in the sound. I know you are going for a dirty sound but this is just a bit too much. The drums are solid but the sample needs better mixing.

Thanks for the feedback fam, it defo was intentional to have the main sample sound like that, was basically experimenting to see how far I could push certain things.

Dope man! I subscirbed. The beat got repetitive pretty quick. Pretty obvious that you used a drum loop as there is no variation and when you do add some snares they really dont feel apart of the main drum loop, soo maybe choose drum samples that fit more with the drum break you used. The toms kind of worked and sounded cool but the snare rolls were out of place. Dope beat and dope drums just try and vary them more next time to make sure the listener doesnt get bored, if you intend for a rapper to go over the beat then what I have just said becomes kind of irrelevant.

sorry for responding so late i've been really busy with school and stuff, but this beat has a very good blend of modern and old school percussion. like i like the way you don't use 808s that often but you still incorporate kick drums well. the synths are really nice too, and i loved the intro sample. good job man

This actually feels like some grunge/rock trap mainly because of the snare and the odd bassline but I liked it. The sample is odd as well. Eerie vibe overall, the hihats could've been a bit louder. Keep it up.

dope beat, sounds old school but not dated
love the loop, drums fit well and percussion is on point.. good job on this

damn this is fuckin sick haha i love the visuals they go with the track. I like that deep bass heavy snare too, hits hard. i like the trap hi hat and snare rolls you have, nice touch. i like the sounds you used, great stuff man

Drums hit hard af. Vibe is pretty dark. Couldve use a pad or a clearer instrument, but this sounds dope to spit a verse to, good job

Dope man! I subscirbed. The beat got repetitive pretty quick. If you intend for a rapper to go over the beat then what I have just said becomes kind of irrelevant.

Thanks seq - I have left space for a rapper yes. Appreciate the sub too.

This beat has a very good blend of modern and old school percussion. like i like the way you don't use 808s that often but you still incorporate kick drums well. the synths are really nice too, and i loved the intro sample. good job man

Thanks 17Next.

This actually feels like some grunge/rock trap mainly because of the snare and the odd bassline but I liked it. The sample is odd as well. Eerie vibe overall, the hihats could've been a bit louder. Keep it up.

Thanks Thnudaa

dope beat, sounds old school but not dated
, love the loop, drums fit well and percussion is on point.. good job on this

Thanks bro

I love Wu Tang, I was raised with that music. This track is 100% WU. I like the modern elements that you are using in this track.
People that have at least one Wu Album wont have any complaints about this beat. Great Work!

DamskiDam - thanks for the kind words bro. Salute

damn this is fuckin sick haha i love the visuals they go with the track. I like that deep bass heavy snare too, hits hard. i like the trap hi hat and snare rolls you have, nice touch. i like the sounds you used, great stuff man

Respect fam

Drums hit hard af. Vibe is pretty dark. Couldve use a pad or a clearer instrument, but this sounds dope to spit a verse to, good job

Appreciate it bro

Last edited:
Back