Need feedback on my latest remix, thanks in advance!!

Trang Traxx

I need feedback and opinions on my latest remix. I will give feedback on your work as well, thanks!

Last edited:
I like it. Just in my opinion I'd like a bit more audible bass with the kick just for more oomph but that just me. The vocal chops remind me Backstreet Boys- "It's gotta be you" lol. Keep it up man.
If you wouldn't mind check out my track for feedback I'd appreciate that.

Last edited:
Thanks bferg333, I appreciate checking out my track. About yours, I like the vibe man! It is smooth and has a jazz/blues type feel with some good percussion. The only thing is that is gets a little repetitive, I think some transitions would be great and also maybe changing the drum pattern every several bars.

Some really nice stuff, but the vocals are way too loud, the rest of the song gets totally drowned out, it's a shame.

Star27, thanks for the feedback and follow. Hahah man I don't do breakbeats anymore. Breakbeats were my main thing years ago, but I fell in love with the newer style "D n B" if you get what I mean.

DGT, thank you for the feedback too. Yeah I had a real hard time mixing to get it where I wanted it. There were times I thought the beat was too loud also but yeah I think the vocals I left a little too loud. I'm still trying to get to that next level!

Yungspazz, thanks man. The vocal chops for the most part were like that in the sample, but I tweaked it slightly. Appreciate the feedback though!!

this is a hot remix! can't really complain about it since it's well arranged and dope! nice chops on the vocls
if I were a radio dj I would play it on my station without a doubt :-) really suits the summertime and boy do I love the summertime!!

Track is great but the vocals are bit to loud and beat could hit lil harder . Otherwise its some good work , composition and arrangement are on point .

Keep up the good work

Like the drum track, but feel like the melody could use some more beef besides just the synth and horns. The vocals sound good and are mixed well. Is that an instrumental or did you really have that girl singing this? The chorus is good too, but just wish there was more beef to the verse and a noticeable bass line would add more bounce.

Thanks for the listen and feedback guys, I appreciate it! As for the vocals, unfortunately I didn't record the singer. It's just an acapella that I used, but Anna Yvette is a great vocalist and is featured on many EDM style tracks out there.

Last edited:
Back