I think I am finding my sound (Feed For Feed)

This is dope AF. This is a good feeling, I know it. because after about a year, and lots of frustration, this is the same basic idea of a style I came out with. What sample is this? You can PM it to me if you like. Also, if you want to return feed, my post is somewhere on this first page.

sounds beautiful man I think you made a great decision!! keep on this path you are an amazing producer dude and thanks sooo much for the kind words and feed!

yea man just make music you like. thats why ive stopped making trap beats shits boring. songs dope though as always.

This is dope AF. This is a good feeling, I know it. because after about a year, and lots of frustration, this is the same basic idea of a style I came out with. What sample is this? You can PM it to me if you like. Also, if you want to return feed, my post is somewhere on this first page.

sampling is dope, nice ambient vibes. everything gels together well and the reverb sounds nice. i especially like the part from 1:30 onwards. good work.

check me out.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...y-south-etc/fire-f4f-criticise-my-mix-500664/

sounds beautiful man I think you made a great decision!! keep on this path you are an amazing producer dude and thanks sooo much for the kind words and feed!

love this so much, left you a comment on the cloud

Thanks for the love guys!

good feel to it. would like the drums to hit a bit harder but suppose might be too much for the melody then.

i dig this allot! you managed to create a very nice layer of reverbed samples without it sounding to crowded. the 808 bass is powerfull but still adds a warm texture to this dreamy and uplifting production.

i dig this allot! you managed to create a very nice layer of reverbed samples without it sounding to crowded. the 808 bass is powerfull but still adds a warm texture to this dreamy and uplifting production.

this is very very dope my man! love the vocals! I followed you on sc.. follow back

Check out my threat

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...th-etc/new-trap-beat-bassgod-basslord-500661/

good feel to it. would like the drums to hit a bit harder but suppose might be too much for the melody then.

yea man just make music you like. thats why ive stopped making trap beats shits boring. songs dope though as always.

Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment! Its always appreciated.

Back