Hard hitting trippy beat "LEVELS" [Feed4Feed]

I feel like the beginning was too abrupt. Try a fade in, maybe. I'd EQ the hh because they have a little too much high-end. Usually, I do around 9.5k. Nice wide synths. Make that kick have more power. It's just in need of more low-end. I'd bring the counter melody out more so it can shine with the wide synths. Nice work, though. Keep up the good work!

Ill bro love the main melody, even though its simple the overall layring of the synths and the drums/bass and variations made it awsome.

Love the drums and the gliding bassline great job man!

I really enjoyed the drum playing, is very detailed and nice to hear. When it drop's for the first time gets even better, synth's were cool and match fine with the rest. Closed hat sounds pretty loose. Nice work and mix appears to be almost there to me. Perhaps some reverb on the snare could help. Could you review this track that i made?

Hola! Sweet melody, I feel like the lead should go in the center of the mix (its like the main voice of the track) and the snare to the sides wide open in stereo (Wont work if you are planning to add a raper :P, maybe the snare thing yes should test it). Overall mix sounds incredible! Really liked it!

Cheers!

[FONT=&quot]Check my stuff, you can give me some feedback too![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]soundcloud.com/eshillz/test-hillz/s-Jm2d2[/FONT]

Melodies were sick the drum pattern worked reallly wel with those gliding 808s.. MAybe the beat you could use a bit of swithcup from the main synths. good job though i enjoyed it!

this flows great, should have plenty of space for a rapper.. beat is hard but the mix sounds super clean
maybe the hats are a bit too sharp tho.. but 808s, kicks on point
nothing to complain about.. the drums are awesome :)

Back