(F4F - post your link) - *EASY* - Soulful BoomBap

tumenbeats

hey guys

just bounced this outta my maschine. let me know what you think.

as always i will return a feedback. feel free to post your link here!

I love the style! I would try to make the drums pop more if it was me. Keep at it.

I like the way you flipped this. A really colorful boom bap production. Dope my man. Check out my latest beat.

Feeling beat and everything about it the soulful feel i love just turn the drums down a tad bit n your good 2 go

Oooooohhhh (child) this is pretty tight. I like the upbeat vibe and the drums keep the energy going. The chopping is solid and the little fx sprinkled in are a great touch. I didn't really love the bass line, it seemed a little out of place to me. The rest of it was super solid though, horns are rocking! Overall, a really dope and creative flip, nice work man.

Here's a link if you could return the feed, thanks
www.futureproducers.com/forums/prod...mcees-fresh-flip-classic-dilla-sample-533684/

Really dig the sample and the sequencing on this one, the mix is great too which makes the track resonate even more, the only thing I'd do is increase the transient energy on the drums to make em stand out just a little bit more, but my head noddin' already so never mind haha, great job gotta love that old school feel

Back