F4F PARTYNEXTDOOR TYPE BEAT WITH VOCALS (all feedback welcomed!)

The snares need to be EQ'd - remove dome high ends. With the second part of the beat you need to remove low ends. I think there's too much autotune in your vocals. I see you're going for that young thug meets future type delivery. This isn't bad though - I think it just needs better mixing.

Feedback in this please Digital Scars, Digital Scars [F4F]

I actually thought the snares sounded fine. Definitely agree with the low end and autotune comments though. I'm not really big on autotune in general though. If the low end was cleaned up a little bit ether with mixing or swapping out the kick, I think the track would have a pretty dope sound cause the ideas are solid.

The snares need to be turned down and need some high end removed they are too sharp on the ears especially for people listening on headphones, also theres too much low end when the kick and bass comes in and it drowns out the rest of the sounds and tbh I'm not a fan of your autotune doesn't good. I think you need to work on your execution and structuring of your vocals as well you sound all over the place in my opinion no offence thats just how I felt about the track.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] YG x DJ Mustard x Quavo Type Beat "Baddie" (Club Banger!) [F4F]

Not really diggin the autotune on this one, it almost sounds like it's auto-tuning to the wrong key (this out-of-key sound sounds more prominent in that switch-up around 2:30-2:50) I dunno, something sounds off on the vocals.
Others mention the snare but I actually thought it was fine, if anything I feel like that open-hat is what is way too loud and needs to be pulled back on.
I do really like the rest of the beat tho, the pitched down vocals sound dope with the wavey style beat. I really like those hi-hats too, they sounds super unique, like they're being played underwater or something, which I actually think is hella dope
imo I'd scrap the autotune (or try to rock it differently, cause something about it isn't vibing imo) but otherwise I was diggin the beat

Return the feed:
Made a beat tape where each track samples the SNES game Chrono Trigger

Back