F4F new trap beat/remix F4F

I liked it once the beat kicked in more. Intro was alright, but the bass is serious and some of those synth pads are super tight. Filter work is dope as well. Mixing seems like it's on point, maybe a little more snare in the mix just to crack through a bit. It's pretty short, I'd love to hear some sort of breakdown to close it out to really showcase your skills because this is tight. Aside from the length, the overall arrangement is solid and moves through the change-ups nicely.

Here's a link if you could return the feed, thanks!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...bstract-rude-casual-hieroglyphics-f4f-531752/

you nailed it. nice effects to the right time. i also noticed sometimes you adjusted your beat to his flow and made some changes to support his lyrics better- very nice! mix is loud and clear imo. probably the snare a little bit louder, but cant say to 100% as i listened with my headphones. dope work man. followed u on SC. and thx for your feedback!

I like the melodies, pretty tight. The pads are creating a beautiful vibe too. The drums are hitting hard and bass is there too. The snare is a bit too small, some reverb or bigger snare would make the track super tight but it's cool as it is. Good work, keep it up.

Back