[F4F] Lil Uzi Vert X Playboi Carti Type Beat - Lift Off (Prod. Radium)

ayeeee this was clean, ok! definitely hear the uzi on this one, i love the spacey vibe. good mixing, nice bass, good instru choice and i love the bell/xylo thing. also it isn't too long either, and it honestly doesn't get boring which is a feat in itself. i'd be happy to listen to this with or without vocals - nice one!!!

check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...south-etc/drift-trav-f4f-548799/#post50099977
appreciate it bro, glad you liked the vibes! returning feedback now

Sounds good dope melody and drums, but I think that 808 is not good tuned or you haven't mixed the beat well. Try to cut the low freq of the instruments so the bass can fit in without clashing the freq. Also I would choose different 808 or put distorsion over it.

Check my latest beat:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rone-feedback-4-feedback-548834/#post50100106
i havent used that 808 before so i couldve messed up the mixing somewhere in there, i thought it sounded fine. glad you fw the melodies and drums tho! returning feedback now

I like the use of space on this track. It sounds very breezy and open. The mix is also done very well on this. Not much I would really change on this one, I like it the way it is.

liking the melody pad. but like the other guy said the 808 sounds badly tuned and mixed. work out the key. and eq 100hz of the 808 and remove 100 hz from all the other instruments for it to stand out more.

YouTube chekc me out

liking the melody pad. but like the other guy said the 808 sounds badly tuned and mixed. work out the key. and eq 100hz of the 808 and remove 100 hz from all the other instruments for it to stand out more.

YouTube chekc me out
looking at the eq, i think i just over distorted the 808 a bit too much, thanks for letting me know. glad you liked the vibe! your beat is dope, i really like that reverse vocal sample. the bass is sounding a little muddy, might need a bit of compression. overall nice job, really nice vibes!

Back