F4F FREE Rick Ross Type Beat ✖️ Dream✖️ (Prod. by Beat-Manufaktur Potsdam)

Diggin this, super emotionally dark, and really diggin the slide effect on that bass. Could picture someone going super hard on this just screaming out their pain, really dope stuff man. Only thing I was hoping for was that hats would have more of that trap like rhythm rather than just straight 16th notes or whatever they're playing but still a solid ass beat overall man

Return the feed:
Made a beat tape where each track samples the SNES game Chrono Trigger

Diggin this, super emotionally dark, and really diggin the slide effect on that bass. Could picture someone going super hard on this just screaming out their pain, really dope stuff man. Only thing I was hoping for was that hats would have more of that trap like rhythm rather than just straight 16th notes or whatever they're playing but still a solid ass beat overall man

Return the feed:
Made a beat tape where each track samples the SNES game Chrono Trigger

Thx for your feedback

I give this beat a 2.8/5.

BUT, this beat has a lot of potential. It could easily be a 4/5, easily. You need to rework this beat, it has a hidden gem. That gospel sample at 0:18, needs to be looped more clear. Add a guitar and choir. Trust me on this one. Drums are not an issue. Bass im not feeling it. Could be more melodic.

Back