[F4F] [Free Beat #012] "Property (prod. by donguy)" | Rap/Trap Instrumental Type Beat

donguy

[F4F] [Free Beat #012] "Property (prod. by donguy)" | Rap/Trap Instrumental Type Beat

Hello,

Just finished up my new beat called "Property".
DL is available on my SC.
Please give your opinion:)

Main melody is nice and catchy. I would've picked a different 808 sample tho this one sounds kind of dull imo. Everything else seems to be well put together. Definitely a banger I left a like and a comment to show support !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear your thoughts ! Link below :

THE ICON SERIES VOL.1 - R Kelly (prod. by Gotham)

Beat sounds fine mix is clean drum work is ite could have spiced it up a lil bit, but sometimes simple is all you need. The melody sounds a lot like Cardi B's Bodak Yellow melody but overall dope beat.

Check out my channel.
Hail Caesxr Beats
- YouTube

Sounds a lot like No Flocking/Bodak Yellow in melody. The drums bang and I like the mix! But I think this sounds way too much like No Flocking, but that can be both a good thing and bad thing. Apart from that, this slaps

Feedback on this please Loner (F4F)

Dope beat bro, The melody is good. I like that bass and the trapwork is good. I have subscribed to your youtube channel would you pls return the favor!! Keep the good work on man!!

Last edited:
Back