F4F - EPIC Experimental Hip Hop Soundtrack - Feedback for Feedback

DAHTrump

DAH Trump

Leave a comment on SoundCloud please please please!

Put some details in your feedback.

I'll return the feedback! You know the drill lol but hope you enjoy! :)

Dope Instrumental, I love the transition @1:42 and because you held off on the percussion late into the arrangement it has a really big impact, and it is pretty much a flawless transition, I think the synth opera parts could be dialed back a little just a bit to much presence for me, but that is just me, great mix really nice arrangement and sounds dope!

I love the build up in the first half of the track, it genuinely feels more like an experience than a track, which i love! sounds like something you would hear in a move soundtrack.
I especially like how the pluck synths bounce from side to side. you layered this really well

the second half, the transition was so smooth, and the drums came in at the right time. Honestly i think this was amazing, dropped a like and a follow!

could you give me some feedback on my track? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-chilled-alternative-hip-hop-beat-f4f-533606/

Nice work overall! I like the transitions and instruments a lot. Great imagination fan. Keep at it!

Love the overall sound of this man I actually got the vibe of a video game (like those old 2000s RPGs) listening to the 1st half and then when it started getting faster I was just waiting, and then when the beat dropped

76vQo_s-200x150.gif

Good freaking WORK on this one man, this was amazing. Left a like on your sc. :)

f4f https://www.futureproducers.com/for...tc/2-joints-my-latest-tape-f4f-always-533666/

FEEDBACK RETURNED! Thank you guys!

I will continue to return feedback and gave feedback to a couple more people!

Feedback on SoundCloud preferred! Thanks again!

As always, super nice, clean, and professional. So many different elements going on and I love that you don't just lock in the same bpm for the whole track. The tempo change really adds a lot and once the full beat kicks in it's golden. You must spend so much time on these it's incredible. Anyways, can't think of much criticism to add haha. The choir at :48 was a little weird but that's kinda what makes it creative and unique you know?

Here's a link if you could return the feed, thanks!
www.futureproducers.com/forums/prod...mcees-fresh-flip-classic-dilla-sample-533684/

Back