Dredge x gHost x K-dangerous - "Here Comes Tha Reaper" F4F

This track is on some dark shyt but i feel it . Very original . Mix sound good also and production is on point . Great delivery and flow also . Keep it up breh. I saw you left a message on my wall on fp . Contact me by email see if we can work something out . you can find my email on my website in my signature (cant drop my email in the thread)

Thanks

Returning Feed:

Pros:
-Guitar sounds smooth, blends well within the track
-Artistic direction was nice
-Beat is well produced for the style
-Sound choice works well together
-If it is mixed, the sounds feel naturally balanced against one another

Cons:
-Rap vocals fell out of sync too much to my ears
-The stutter effects maybe could be more pronounced
-Clarity of the vocal could be improved
-Mix isn't as forward as it could be, to my taste

Overall great job on the production, and beat side!
Work on those vocal chops man!

Reminds me of Cage's Hell's Winter album.

Thanks for the feed!

- Very trippy feel
- I feel the vocal mix could be better -- sounds too reverby/roomy
- Beat is definitely coool -- i would turn up the snare/clap and the kick more
- I felt the beat could have more drops/transition efx/things of that nature to spcie it up -- and i wish the mix on the beat was ebtter
- Rappers are cool
- Hook is pretty cool as well

@bL3 Ya the reverb is a stereo echo very wet., and it's done intentionally.. I went back and forth with it .. Tryin to use it enough to sound trippy but not so much that u can't make out the lyrics.. It's the first time I've used it like this so I'm still experimenting.. But thx for ur check tho homie

mos def a trippy/horrorcore sound. lyrics are on point and vocal quality sounds pretty decent as well..the chorus sounds a lil' overwhelming, maybe with delay/echo efx..one of the artist around 3:42 sounded a bit off

Back