DJ Straxger - Sex Drive F4F

DJ Straxger

Something I did for my women audience because I felt on my album I didn't have any tracks for the women so I put this single out.

I made the beat, did the scratching and wrote/rapped the song. The mixing of the vocals was not me.

I hope everyone enjoys and I'm returning all feedback.

Thanks for the feedback everyone and I have returned all of it.

Yeah that's me rapping I don't think I'm a very good rapper I just try not to hurt the beat and talk through the beat. When I produce I try to let the beat tell the story more than my words. LOL Everyone compares me to DJ Quik on the mic.

feels like i'm listening to some old slick rick lol this is good though. beats real smooth and flows nicely. Good work overall great vibes.

Thank you everyone for the feedback it's greatly appreciated.

TheArciDiavolo that beat was nice. Very unique and spacey I'm digging it. I went to the soundcloud link you those are some real good tracks up there. You said that's your boy making the beats are is it you?

Thank you man I appreciate that feedback always feels good to get some.
The first & most recent upload of mine was not produced by me(Morph & A Whiiite in Blacc Experience), it was produced by my homie and I'm not sure which of Drakes producers made All Me.

The other two tracks, Release and Devil's in The Lilacs was produced by me.
Devils in The Lilacs was actually made for Flip This Battle #25 which is still open for entries an was a lotta fun to participate in!

Back