Chance the Rapper & Gambino EDM trap remix F4F 100%

VabravoMusic

Need some feedback on my newest remix of Favorite Song- Chance the Rapper feat. Childish Gambino. I know not everyone on this site is really into EDM trap but I really think its worth a listen. Feedback for Feedback as always. Thanks.
-Vabravo

Last edited:
I love this song but you made it waaaaaay better! I love the build up and the drop is dope as ****! I love the drums and crazy synths! Good work man!!!

Thanks man. Glad you like it. It's definitely a lot different then the original. I like to think I just added a lot of energy to an already dope but mellow song.

I never really listened to EDM trap but I'm going to take a listen. I really do like this beat. I have nothing to dislike about it.

Keep doing your thing.

This could deffo be played at a rave for a wider audience. Damn, I aint got nothing else to say about it g

Thanks for the feedback on my beat man. This is cool as far as trap goes for me. I like the original and this is cool, the drop is pretty bouncy. Nice one.

The breaks between the drops could go on too long maybe? The quality of the vocal sample doesn't sit that great either in the breaks. Other than that its cool man - nice.

Back