Bless Up by Meursault

damn bro this is dope!!! I like the pitch of the vocal sample. The drop off the beat is real clean man. I been a fan of your stele for a while now man and every time I hear another beat you keep improving. Very clean transitions and fx. keep it up!

Yeah the sample was crazy like real crazy.
Drum were cool but I feel that they need to knock more especially the snare, probly roll off some low end and compress it a lil to really have it knocking.
Over I give it a 7/10.

Yeah the sample was crazy like real crazy.
Drum were cool but I feel that they need to knock more especially the snare, probly roll off some low end and compress it a lil to really have it knocking.
Over I give it a 7/10.

Appreciate the real feedback!

Also thanks to everyone else!

Really digging that guitar sound, only thing i would do is turn that up. I really liked the drums on this track and that main sample definitely dope, mix is a little dark but everything is clear, dope track man keep it up. Thanks for the feedback!

Drums are mixed well and I like the way you chopped and effected those vocal effects as well as throw in the electric guitar riff. I'd like to hear more change ups in the beat chord or melodically-wise other than throwing in other complementary samples, but that is nit-picking.

i like how non-repetitive the track is..
also diggin the splash hits during the verse
(think i may have learned something from this track, thanks)

me trying to give CC: the splash hits might be a little too noticeable//somewhat inconsistent in their sound

peace

i like how non-repetitive the track is..
also diggin the splash hits during the verse
(think i may have learned something from this track, thanks)

me trying to give CC: the splash hits might be a little too noticeable//somewhat inconsistent in their sound

peace

Awesome man. I appreciate it. I always pick stuff up from other producers on here!

I love the sample you used and the vibe of this track is nice and chill, love it

only change i would make is to add a couple more layers over it

Nice beginning, the sample is unique and was nicely cut. Synth's choosing and melody's are interesting, kick&snare fits okay together. Guitar is one of the top elements from this track, it was recorded by the way or did you just made it electronic? Mix sounds balanced to me, and i like how it ended. Only thing i would recommend is trying getting more variations on the closed hat patterns. Could you review this new MPB track that i made?

Last edited:
Back