Beach Life beat by Meursault

Meursault

A very simple instrumental. Needs vocals on it. I've been listening to a lot of Frank Ocean lately.

Last edited:
Im digging the over all feel of it bro, I see you wanted to try something different. The mixing could use a lil bit of work. and I think the snare should be different. sounds to basic. but this is pretty tight man, be easy keep grinding.

This beats pretty wavy, i like it, the only thing I really didn't like was that second drum pattern you used, but besides that good job.

Kinda feels empty imo. Something is missing. I give you probs for being original and doing your own thing, though. I like the guitar at the end.

Kinda feels empty imo. Something is missing. I give you probs for being original and doing your own thing, though. I like the guitar at the end.

Thanks man. It definitely is very simple and empty. Was just going for something simple.

Drums need a bit more work to sound more organic/smoother. I dig the sample chops and the happy/nostalgic kinda vibe on the beat. Need the right vocalist fr this.

i like the overall vibe but i feel the song meanders along a bit and i felt it could do with being a bit more succinct. i feel the drum sound selection is a bit low in variation with regard to song length. i like the high pitched reggae-esque sound and the bass sounds cool. overall i feel the structure is a little incoherent but it is enjoyable albeit a bit strange lol.

Back