#bassgod djmustard/westcoast/club type #bassgod

StevieHooper

WHATS GOOD FELLOW PRODUCERS,

IVE UPLOADED A DJMUSTARD/WESTCOAST/CLUB TYPE BEAT, THOUGHT IF DJ MUSTARD CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT TOO.. ANYWAYZ
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK DROP A LINK AND I RETURN THE FAVOR! #BASSGOD

I don't really listen to djmustard or this type but damn! That bassdrum came in real crisp and fine ! it hits hard, delivers the energy for this type of music. interesting mix as well man, everything is placed where it sounds real good. nice work

dope intro so far!! so crisp when the beat comes in man! this a you beat brother mustard doesn't have shit imo hahaha total kill dude keep it up man!!! and thanks for the feed!

This beat is sickk. Everything fits together really nicely. I like the changes, it keeps the beat interesting. That lead saw line is retro yet it fits well with the beat. Nice work man.

YES!!! This is some incredible work @StevieHooper You're mix for this track is perfect. Everything can be heard and there's so much movement and energy throughout. Great Job!!!

Appreciate the feed! Dope track man. Mix and tones sound on point. I'm not in love with the "feel" of the music, but technically everything is tweaked right fambam. Those drums are bangin. I appreciate the feed keep in touch dude.

i usually dont listen to these sort of beats (i need my sweet samples:) but i like the mix. all sounds very full and vibing well together. good job, keep it up

Thanks for the feed on mine, But yeah the drums are flame on this, especially your snare and hat work. The G-funk synthy-lead you used is so dope as well.

Back