Alchemist shine raw freestyle

preciate that boss thats wassup!! i followed you too you have nice work as well im with your movement fam maybe we can collab one day ! keep it up i see it in you

pretty solid flows, pretty solid mix sometimes (like twice) it kinda sounds like you tried shoving a few too many words into your rhyme but its a freestyle so i cant hate on it, super solid man
left you a comment on soundcloud too, dig it

like there were only two instances in your raps where i felt you tried saying one too many words and it messed up your overall cadence, if you were writing these raps itd be something youd want to work on but since its a freestyle it didnt really detract from the song too much. ill leave you a comment on the song where i noticed it

dope stuff my dude. dig that funk feel. only thing i would say is the main vocal sounds too dry and a little to loud in the mix not like crazy loud or any thing just a couple db maybe mess with the pan of some of the other elements. but the flow was sick man you got some talent on your hands.

dope stuff my dude. dig that funk feel. only thing i would say is the main vocal sounds too dry and a little to loud in the mix not like crazy loud or any thing just a couple db maybe mess with the pan of some of the other elements. but the flow was sick man you got some talent on your hands.

Thanks bra!! And yeah I can never seem to get the perfect level usually too loud or not loud enough .. What's good for dry vocals ? Maybe a touch of reverb?

Back