newer better track, hopefully (f4f)

That saw synth you bring in on 1:15 I think is too dull, maybe try another synth that fits the track better?
I like that the two breaks are not exactly the same, gives it some nice variety and keeps the listeners attention. The drop is nicely loud, I can tell you've put alot of time in this track. Nice track!

Could you return the favor if you have time? Ludomir - On The Beach (Twincaps Remix) Thanks!

- the bass has a bit too much harmonics in the beginning , it sounds a bit distorted, the snare i quite good.

- in the chorus between phrases you put the snare , you could try reversing hats and claps before, also you could try diffent hit and fx.

- the last chorus needs some fast hihats patterns and rides on the beat because the momentum you brought in i expected the last chorus to be twice as exciting as the first , if adding the fast hihats only add it in the second chorus.

- that kick is quite ear catching the snare is also good.

I like the idea homie. I think you need A LOT more effects on your synths. You also need some more background synths to give the track more flavor. Right now, everything sounds plain. It's time for you to spice some things up. I like the buildup you have going on for the breakdowns, except I don't like the kick sequence you used for the track. Work on adding more sounds, adding more effects such as reverb and delays, and work on mixing in your drums with EQ and compressors. Then you'll have a solid track! Great work bro.

Here's my thread! Let me know what you think.

I really like the placement of everything and the melody's are pretty good, but mixing/masturing needs ALOT of work. Google and read some articals and watch some videos on mixing and mastering. The synths are dull. The buildups are really bad, drums were way off and it was too quiet. I think you have potential, just keep working at everything :)

Also if you have the time please check out my thread asking for feedback and give me feedback if you have the time.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...itunes-check-out-give-feedback-please-510123/

Last edited:
I like the idea of the track, at the start i thought of kraftwerk for some reason at 0:23.
i think you need a some fresh sounds to liven the track up and a bit of variation in the drums.
You need to grab the listener and add variation like a second melody etc. keep up the good work
and look at tutorials on mixing and mastering. :)

I like the melodies in this song, mixing needs a lot more work though, the bass in the beginning sounds a bit distorted. I feel like the claps in the buildup could be a bit less swing-ish. nice track nonetheless. keep it up :)

Back