Who's down to be apart of a beat tape using all CTI samples...

yo I'm with it no doubt Gilson! also, my buddy's a certified engineer, graduated from IAR in NY. he might be down to master it for us FREE. long as we mention him somewhere loll. Lemme know if that's kool & I'll hit him up. :)

Cool cool.

ALSO, EVERYONE SUBMITTING A BEAT...

When you send me your beat, in the PM can you put your name and beat name just so your on on the tracklist correctly ...thanks

ex... Gilson - Everything Must Change

count me in SON!!! i haven't been featured on a beat tape yet. hold a spot for me.

i am on this like white on rice... this is really dope. props to you gilson... do you want us to submit an unmastered beat... or what?

Send the beat how you want it to be heard.

Seeing how there is a large turnout, there WILL NOT be any mastering or anything done to the beats after they are submitted.

EDIT: Well, unless someone, with skills, can do it in a timely fashion...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ight I hit you with mine Gilson. Lookin' for this to be DOPE!

If some people want to do a remix that'd be the sh*t. Would make things a little more interesting.
I think I'm gonna remix a J-Live or Digable Planets joint

if i make a beat sampling a song off that CTI blog, but scratch on it using something else, is that still ok? because i wanna see what you all think of my new found scratching skills lol. well... iv already exported the beat so you will have to accept it lol

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

If anyone has any ideas on what the name of the tape should be start shootin out ideas.

CTI 'till I die

CTI = Chopped That Ish ???lol

CTI Records - The Beat tape

im bored lol

Back