Message to m21m

Idk i think if we tried to do a Premo tape for his birthday we could get it done in time i think alot of people forgot about the dilla tape and this would be fresh in there mind and alot people would get invovled i think we should do Premo first and Pete Rock next

Idk i think if we tried to do a Premo tape for his birthday we could get it done in time i think alot of people forgot about the dilla tape and this would be fresh in there mind and alot people would get invovled i think we should do Premo first and Pete Rock next

i agree....although i can understand if m21m needs a break haha, getting everyone to send in beats on time is proly a *****

but if you decide to do one, put me on one of the beats with original samples, i only signed up for the interlude last time so im rdy to get on a beat foreal

i agree....although i can understand if m21m needs a break haha, getting everyone to send in beats on time is proly a *****

but if you decide to do one, put me on one of the beats with original samples, i only signed up for the interlude last time so im rdy to get on a beat foreal
Yea i dont think it should be m21m total responsiblity im sure he has a life he would like to enjoy we should switch it up and let someone else handle it from time to time I wouldnt mind doin the Premo tape

man m21m always holds a brotha down on his ustream, thats prolly why i have beats named after this dude, all hail da god

"a new m21m beat' (signs onto firefox)

I'd be down for a the Premo tape, I didn't get to submit anything for the Dilla tape so I want to make it up on the next project.

I can put this all together, all the problems starts if someone else on who also depends project cannot do the things on time.

ok we will do dj premier tape - tomorrow i will make new thread with all details. I just hope that in mastering section someone will sing up for mastering this project.

I can put this all together, all the problems starts if someone else on who also depends project cannot do the things on time.

ok we will do dj premier tape - tomorrow i will make new thread with all details. I just hope that in mastering section someone will sing up for mastering this project.

man let dees foos master they own beats, i think that will kill alot of confusion and traffic right there fam

I got dibs on doing a track with the "Return of the Crooklyn Dodgers" sample. :)

Back