Let's Sample 7

I sampled that Just Memories awhile back. I'll up it in a min..One of the first songs I sampled.

sdsdogpdmab said:
i just got a turntable n mixer to sample.how u do it .what part yall take.how u know

...what?! I don't understand what you're asking us...

My flip of the Barry White track is on my MySpace page. It's titled "Drums For TBAR 2."

Last edited:
sdsdogpdmab said:
i just got a turntable n mixer to sample.how u do it .what part yall take.how u know

You just sample the parts that sound fresh, and do your thing!:victory:

There's only 1 flip so far?
Has FP not alowing people to upload samples hurt these types of threads that much?
Let's see some more flips. I might have one done, but I've been getting overtime at work.
Since these are known of samples I'm going to try to come up with something less recognizable.

Last edited:
VBM said:
...what?! I don't understand what you're asking us...

My flip of the Barry White track is on my MySpace page. It's titled "Drums For TBAR 2."

Ouch that flip hurts :cheers:

I got some knock to it, nice and up tempo to. Bit short though.

Mattman04 said:
You just sample the parts that sound fresh, and do your thing!:victory:

There's only 1 flip so far?
Has FP not alowing people to upload samples hurt these types of threads that much?
Let's see some more flips. I might have one done, but I've been getting overtime at work.
Since these are known of samples I'm going to try to come up with something less recognizable.

Maybe, its made it more difficult to share though.

I'll be starting my flip today. I gots me an idea. :cool:

VBM said:

Nice one!
Really hype, and in your face drums. The flip is pretty agressive too.

I liked J.Silva's Eddie Kendricks flip too. The changeup was the strong point. Good flippage going on here.

:) thanx fellas. Jsilva, my net is kinda screwy right now, but i'll check out your flip tomorrow.

the beat i made using the Ottis Redding song...sorry i couldnt post it on FP. www.soundclick.com/g-rekt . Do any of you have the problem were
FP says you have no attachments then when you try to upload a small
one it says you exceeded you quota?

Okay ppl here's the deal. They don't want this to be a community of sharing or anything like that anymore, so just post your flips on MySpace, Soundclick, Z Share, or whatever. :) peace.

Last edited:
I'm gonna try and flip that Otis Reading VBM, post when I'm done.

Basedwella87, that was pretty sick. Interesting muffle sounds. kinda dark, which is right my alley! good music. peace :)

All the flips posted so far have been dope guys (albeit there're only three...) I was especially feelin' J Silva's. Some of this rounds samples have got some crazy Horns in them VMB.

Anywho here's what I did with the Otis Reading joint. A little different to Basswella's:
http://www.z*share.net/audio/38082514992263/

Damn! TVA you killed it! You chopped the crap outta that sample! :) dope.
0:40-0:52 is my favourite section. Good Music. peace.

Where you at Matt and Noble? ;)

Where I'm at? listing to these nice flips and wondering why I can't get to grips with these samples lol

I ain't given up though.

bro good looks, you put some killer samples up her, been lookin for Eddie Kendricks for a while, and that barry white one is super ill

noblewordz said:
Where I'm at? listing to these nice flips and wondering why I can't get to grips with these samples lol

I ain't given up though.

lol Noble you're my mans and them!

No problem ENV. :) have fun :victory:

Pure Hype Productions I was really feeling that flip. Everything so far has been nice.

Thanks for the feed VBM I only really used the first 20 seconds of the sample I was trynna stay awa from anything RZA might have used lol.
I'm actually listening to the actual song all the way through for the first time right now I just took the start before and flipped it... might have to do something more haha.

Back