Hot (The) Moments sample. (FL users who hate will soon love)

i'm really feeling the chopping and the arrangements on the beat...seriously. good ****! but, like these guys already said, too much high end on it. and the drums arent banging at all. i think you should eq the melody and the drums separately...

lol, some funny stuff on this thread tho.... 10+ pages ?

EDIT: who's that spitting..? i like it

Last edited:
The dude spitting is the craziest person I've ever met. He isn't going by a name right now but he's recorded over 20 songs in 2 weeks and is gonna start getting himself out there. I've sold em' about 8 beats so I'm gonna promote it heavy pretty soon on here too. Thanks for listening.

I use FL and I like it.

I used to use a 2000XL but I got tired of using Zip Disks lol. FL is cool though, the only reason people hated was because you said that you can't get nasty on it, which isn't 100% true.

Still, I'd like to grab an SP-404 before too long. I had one a long time ago but sold it to pay for the MP, which I ended up not liking as much. Serves me right I guess.

Even In My Studio, the track doesn't sound great. It's cool but nothing special, I've seen better done in FL no offense

I dissed you out in your other thread, didnt feel the beat you posted. Listened to this beat, twas alright, but still, didnt feel it. you gotta understand bro, differant people like differant style beats...personally, I dont give a sh!t what programme someone uses, as long as the end product makes me stinkface and nod my head...

just my 2c

Back