Free Lil Wayne Drum Kits!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt really mean to act immature about it ( i was high ) sorry bout that maestro but god dam its just 4 kits , nothin over welming anyways and I DID NOT PURCHASE THEM AND GIVE THEM AWAY, im just sayin its so easy to find a drum kit , i respect your music to the fullest , but yea i think hyping over kits its lame, in all respects sharing is caring thats why i did that in the first place so u can diss my business model but it dont matter to me, im in this for the love of music not for the dollars, dollars come with being true to music and yourself so w.e take it how u want it man but its just a kit - real talk

Ayy wassup Maestro I know this is totally off subject but I jus wanted u to check out my tracks and tell me what u think. It would be much appreciated! Btw I would return da favor but u already know ur shyts bangin! lol www.myspace.com/teenfury

Last edited:
the MAESTRO said:
i'm giving away a cd of the sounds and samples i used to produce PROSTITUTE, KUSH, HOW CAN THEY BE BETTER, and WHIP YAE for LIL WAYNE to the first fp member who can tell me what group and song i sampled for my song KUSH on the "LIL WAYNE...THE LEAK" album that dropped on Christmas day on iTunes, Amazon, and Rhapsody!!!

I'll also send the same sample set to any and every fp member who can somehow prove that they purchased at least my song, "KUSH", off of one of these sites, either by an email showing a paypal payment confirmation, or a screenshot showing the song in 'purchased music' in your itunes, or some other acceptable method...

So, dont miss out on your opportunity to up your status as a FUTURE-producer, with these bangin sounds from a CURRENT-producer....GOOD LUCK GUYS!:monkey:

lol u frontin u aint make no beats for lil wayne

nooooo

My old computer had a shutdown and my backup drive isnt working =( I lost the kit is there any way I can get it again???

This section's about digging in the crates, not digging up old graves. Thread closed. Made me pull out some Con Funk Shun from the shelves though :cheers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back