Sample producers got no skill...

Sampling is an art, but im talking about ripped loops, im not even gonna say sampled loops, cuz thats disrespectful towards all samplers.

Its 2010 and people are still sampling like crazy ie BP3 even new cats like Drake are rapping over sampled beats its not goin anywhere get over it and do u

Amen.

To the OPer: No, anyone cannot just "produce good music" by simply laying down some ripped loops. If you think so, try it. If you don't have an ear for music, and try to just lay down some loops, I guarantee it will sound corny.

I used to think that sampling and looping was kind of cheap, until I tried it. Sure it was easier operationally to get accomplished but it was just as hard to try and make something that sounded good. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but what I would really like, is to hear all the people who thinks it's easier to make a good sounding track to go ahead and post something they made by just straight up ripping some loops.... I bet it doesn't sound as good as you think it does.

Oh and btw, just because you edit a post saying that you know your grammar is messed up, doesn't make it ok. Why not just proofread the thing before you post it so you don't have to waste another 10 minutes writing your aknowledgement of your crappy English? I guess I'll never understand that.

I was writing it on the fly, as someone said this post is hella old so I dont remember nor do I care, and why you complaining about that is something I will "never" understand ...

Anyways im done posting in this thread, all sides gotten the chance to make their voice heard, gd discussion.

Back