Flip This Challenge Vol. 2

H

hart36

So this was done on mad short notice since nodtomybeats lost his hard drive. these samples are pretty obscure and will be interesting to flip. the drum breaks nothing new too. but im sure everyone will get along just fine :) so:

Rules:

- You may only use the sounds provided in the sample pack, no other samples, drums or vsti's allowed.
- Maximum lenght of the flip is 2 minutes.
- Upload the beat in mp3 format to Divshare or some other file host that enables streaming.
- Send me the link to your beat via private message.
- 20 first flips will participate, in case more than 20 are posted.
- Deadline for the flips is the next monday (January 31st 2011).

Voting:
Voting will be handled in a new thread. Voting is open to everyone. All of the participants must vote.
Voters choose their top three flips.
- First receives 3 points
- Second 2 points
- Third 1 point

The winner gets to set up the next challenge and provides the samples.

Sample Pack: http://www.divshare.com/download/13850307-598

Last edited by a moderator:
great that you made a new challenge man, the samples are nice.. im definitely in. btw, easterbunny, im sure you can do whatever you want as long as you only use the sounds provided..

yeah whatever you want just no synths and samples outside of the pack! yeah MFK i agree its really dope doing these challenges!

lol it actually makes a lot of sense man.. he just said that you can't use any other samples or sounds, than the ones that's allready in the sample pack he provided.. that's the whole point with the challenge really

that makes no sense no samples the beat isn't going to be that dynamic

yeah i dont really know how to respond to that. no samples to use OUTSIDE THE PACK.. as in the one that i posted for download.. which holds the sample the bass samples and a drum break to chop... and no synths used... so i hope that makes sense holmes!

thanks for doing this hart. just getting my computer back up should be able to participate

all good man.. yeah you should particiate for sure

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

PM me guys dont post it in here. its better to show them all on display together at once on the due date

Back