Why do people call J. Cole Boring ?

Which is part of the topic.....why do people go to the club? Why do people go to a library? Which one is perceived as fun and which one is perceived as boring?

End of discussion. J.Cole is boring.......boring people go to libraries.....use big words. Not saying anything is wrong with that....but boring people get offended about being "boring".

That doesn't make sense. What I'm saying to you is theres a difference between the type of music your comparing it to. I wouldn't go to the club and request j. cole he doesn't create the type of songs to get "turnt" to i would listen to j cole when I'm just chillin etc.

And for you to call a library boring. people don't go to the library to have fun they got to work towards achieving something. you not understanding that is probs the reason you would class a rapper like j.cole boring.

That doesn't make sense. What I'm saying to you is theres a difference between the type of music your comparing it to. I wouldn't go to the club and request j. cole he doesn't create the type of songs to get "turnt" to i would listen to j cole when I'm just chillin etc.

And for you to call a library boring. people don't go to the library to have fun they got to work towards achieving something. you not understanding that is probs the reason you would class a rapper like j.cole boring.

Most people that are J.Cole fans are boring people. Nuff said.

Nothing wrong with being a boring person. I mean that.....not being funny.

He's boring as hell to me and I can't tolerate him at all. That Got me up all night song literally put my daughter to sleep coming home from school one day. Work out is just boring and to have Mo Phatt sounding affects in that beat are just uncalled for. Terrible.

^^^^who is anybody to say what level of talent something is? Only New York and people brainwash with New York mentality think like that. I enjoy all types of rap music from lyrical shit to straight gutta to realistic to clownin shit. Same dudes might as well have disrespected dancehall music......they never say there is no talent in it. Dudes are textbook......speaking only in textbook terms because they have brainwashed themselves and others to keep others out. They evil in my eyes. Wish they would quit sugar coating shit and say what they really feel.

There is enough people "in this entire got damn world" for everybody.....dudes that speak like that....sound selfish to me. Hood critics.....

> J.Cole IMO.

Last edited:
He started getting too commercial. You should check his old stuff when he called himself "The Therapist", it's very Nas-influenced

Last edited:
What yokuzin is saying is true though lol, because as much as
i like Nas i always thought he was boring as **** too.

Truth be told, the most entertaining artists are probably extremely
boring people too and i think they know that. To be consistently
entertaining for so many years you have to do a lot of boring shit.

That's the price that comes with anything great though.

Last edited:
What yokuzin is saying is true though lol, because as much as
i like Nas i always thought he was boring as **** too.

Truth be told, the most entertaining artists are probably extremely
boring people too and i think they know that. To be consistently
entertaining for so many years you have to do a lot of boring shit.

That's the price that comes with anything great though.

Who isn't boring to you, Zonic?

prolly
-ilovemakonnen
-Bobby shmurder
-Roscoe dash....

But i noticed alot of the ppl who says hes boring was the ones sayin wale cnt rap....
He's boring... he's arrogent...yada ya

Last edited:
prolly
-2 chainz
-Bobby shmurder
-Roscoe dash....

But i noticed alot of the ppl who says hes boring was the ones sayin wale cnt rap....
He's boring... he's arrogent...yada ya

-Young Thug
-Nick Cannon
-Snootie Wild
-Any emcee on the DJ Mustard roster

Them cats have changed my whole mind frame about Life

Last edited:
I think j.cole should step back from rapping and just produce. Hes a great beatmaker, not a great rapper.

LOL...The girls love em though. But what do they know about great rappers... Nothing... LOL

Back