Tyler Perry on how to be succesful

What is success? Breaking your ****ing back learning a bunch of shit you hardly have to apply, paying HEFTY tuition fee's often getting yourself into hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of debt by the time interest accrues and you finally find that job they promised you,

Or doing whatever it is that you love and living off that?

Its your choice, im just tryna spread the knowledge.

Last edited:

wonderful big ups to education

One for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

What is success? Breaking your ****ing back learning a bunch of shit you hardly have to apply, paying HEFTY tuition fee's often getting yourself into hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of debt by the time interest accrues and you finally find that job they promised you,

Or doing whatever it is that you love and living off that?

Its your choice, im just tryna spread the knowledge.

You are not spreading knowledge. If you are not making a living off of doing what you love today, you are telling lies. I busted my ****ing back learning a bunch of shit I hardly have to apply, paid HEFTY tuition fees and got into hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of debt. But guess what, I have a day job that provides me a steady paycheck.

What do you have from living off of love? Nothing. Keep up the bad work.

Everybody else, get in school. There is nothing out there for most of you without an education. Those that do make a steady living without a formal education are ver fortunate.

How many people do you know personally that make good money without an education?

wonderful big ups to education

One for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Learning yes school system no

I challenge you to list all the cuss words you know and telling me the meaning behind them!!!
I can't wait to break you down on this once you do
man up on this if you truly believe your statement sir

I'm SURE you would break me down on this topic if I cared about what people did 2000 years ago. They did some pretty messed up stuff back in that day that we don't do now. Why should we retain the meaning of some words from 2000 years ago?

If someone says "**** you" to me and really means it, really wants bad things to happen to me, than I would say that's a dick move and you probably shouldn't say that. Assuming I don't deserve it.

But if a friend says "**** you" while they are laughing and smiling I'm not gonna waste my thought on it.

I don't live my life based on the way people did 2000 years ago. We used to burn "witches" dude.

Last edited:
I'm SURE you would break me down on this topic if I cared about what people did 2000 years ago. They did some pretty messed up stuff back in that day that we don't do now. Why should we retain the meaning of some words from 2000 years ago?

If someone says "**** you" to me and really means it, really wants bad things to happen to me, than I would say that's a dick move and you probably shouldn't say that. Assuming I don't deserve it.

But if a friend says "**** you" while they are laughing and smiling I'm not gonna waste my thought on it.

I don't live my life based on the way people did 2000 years ago. We used to burn "witches" dude.

My friends/co-workers don't say "f" you to me because they know I see it as disrespectful to me and them

you would say that a Richard move sir???

there's tons of ways to express yourself without using cuss words
ppl are shameful cussing,sagging with their butts hanging out,boobs hanging out,come around reeking of weed
around kids and don't care...
telling their kids not to cuss but bumping music around them filled with cuss words.
telling their kids this and that but not leading by example
we must be mentors for those younger than us..

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Learning yes school system no
again bug ups to education no matter how you receive it traditional or self taught

Last edited:
My friends/co-workers don't say "f" you to me because they know I see it as disrespectful to me and them

ppl are shameful cussing,sagging with their butts hanging out,boobs hanging out,come around reeking of weed
telling their kids not to cuss but bumping music around them filled with cuss words.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

again bug ups to education no matter how you receive it traditional or self taught

why the video post? is that a remix you did or something?

Lol "richard move". If you don't want cuss words thrown at you and people know that, so they don't, that's totally fine. That's how people work. They work things out and compromise. No one is saying you have to cuss... I'm saying there really isn't a reason not to.

Your right, there are tons of ways to express yourself without using cuss words, there are also many ways to express yourself using cuss words.

All I'm saying is that your reasoning behind not using cuss words is unjustified in my eyes. You shouldn't be bothered with it in my opinion. You shouldn't even give a second of time to thinking about how someone said shit to you in a manner that is completely friendly. But it's your right, and just in the same regard, I probably shouldn't be worrying about someone else worrying about swearing.

And having NO cussing is not the way to teach kids not to cuss. It's like the D.A.R.E. program in schools, ya know the one that teaches kids not to smoke weed and stuff. You can't tell people "NEVER do this and NEVER do that", give them BS reasons and expect it to work. "You shouldn't cuss because 2000 ago is was bad, and you shouldn't smoke because 85% of kids who try weed get addicted." It's the wrong way to teach the youth. Kids aren't stupid, and we need to stop acting like it.

Weed isn't bad and neither is cussing. They both have their place. If I'm hangin around friends and I cuss, there are no implications. If I'm in at a job interview, I probably shouldn't cuss.

If I feel like vapin' some weed before I head out to Chipotle, there are no implications. If I'm going to school I probably shouldn't indulge.

Lol "richard move". If you don't want cuss words thrown at you and people know that, so they don't, that's totally fine. That's how people work. They work things out and compromise. No one is saying you have to cuss... I'm saying there really isn't a reason not to.

Your right, there are tons of ways to express yourself without using cuss words, there are also many ways to express yourself using cuss words.

All I'm saying is that your reasoning behind not using cuss words is unjustified in my eyes. You shouldn't be bothered with it in my opinion. You shouldn't even give a second of time to thinking about how someone said shit to you in a manner that is completely friendly. But it's your right, and just in the same regard, I probably shouldn't be worrying about someone else worrying about swearing.

And having NO cussing is not the way to teach kids not to cuss. It's like the D.A.R.E. program in schools, ya know the one that teaches kids not to smoke weed and stuff. You can't tell people "NEVER do this and NEVER do that", give them BS reasons and expect it to work. "You shouldn't cuss because 2000 ago is was bad, and you shouldn't smoke because 85% of kids who try weed get addicted." It's the wrong way to teach the youth. Kids aren't stupid, and we need to stop acting like it.

Weed isn't bad and neither is cussing. They both have their place. If I'm hangin around friends and I cuss, there are no implications. If I'm in at a job interview, I probably shouldn't cuss.

If I feel like vapin' some weed before I head out to Chipotle, there are no implications. If I'm going to school I probably shouldn't indulge.

well if cussing is fine you can cuss at a job interview right??? it's okay
we are talking about social norms
you can be a rebel like me
this video sums up the rebel that I am sir
totally different from what you rebel against but I guess cussing and what not is becoming norm in the hip-hop culture and in general.. it's shows you have no home training in my opinion

well if cussing is fine you can cuss at a job interview right??? it's okay
we are talking about social norms
you can be a rebel like me
this video sums up the rebel that I am sir
totally different from what you rebel against but I guess cussing and what not is becoming norm in the hip-hop culture and in general.. it's shows you have no home training in my opinion

No, I said cussing has it's place. It shouldn't be in a job interview because socially it wouldn't work. It doesn't mean I agree with it, but I can't change the way the world works.

Outside of an interview there is a little more wiggle room for me to persuade people that it's fine.

What shows that I have no home trainig? That I'm an outside thinker and I don't follow the way the world works because "that's just how it is?"

All I you see is someone saying "cussing is fine" and think of a someone who hasn't been "properly trained in the way the world works".

Open your eyes. I'm a straight A student, who makes good money, and doesn't hurt anyone else. I'm our society's definition of an upstanding 17 year old. I would actually say I had perfect home training.

Edit...

After watching the video can I ask you what is peoples' (off all religions) obsession of depriving themselves of what they want?

How are you a better man than me because you don't smoke or drink?

If you have kids and a lot of responsibilities your obviously going to have to indulge in those things less... but what if you don't? (i.e. me)

I get that it ties into the teachings of Jesus, and the fact that I don't believe Jesus had any relationship to a "God" of your type would make me think the opposite of you...

but it's just really interesting why people do it.

Last edited:
There is a difference between education and the school system.

Learn how to use the school system to your advantage, don't let it use you like how it uses the rest of society.

Yeah i wasnt trying to disagree or argue or anything like that. I just wanna put this shit out here for the individuals open minded enough to see what im saying. Its gonna be a lot of ppl that tell me im crazy and get a degree n this n that, but its a lot out there that see what the truth really is too.
I agree I just wanted to say that "Getting a degree" isn't necessarily a bad thing either.
It's all about goal achievement in the end.
As in they would be doing the same thing just for different goals overall.

yeah Tyler Perry needs to tone it down alot..
A brother in Christ and I were discussing this years back I never noticed till then though
but read this
I Used To Say ‘No’ to Tyler Perry :APW3.com
Profanity-free-set-tyler-perry.jpg

HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | INTERVIEWS
One free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.

Back