Tyler Perry on how to be succesful

he lived in his car for two years..if he came by here and even hint at that ppl would clown him..you never know who is going really blow up so don't look down on ppl that aren't making the moves you are

oh and he doesn't like cuss words either
he must be looking down his nose on folks lol..

One for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

Last edited:
TP is that dude. There are only 4 other writer/directors that run their own studio. I would have scoffed at this video 10 years ago....I now know from experience, that is the best advice you'll ever get on business.

Last edited:
he lived in his car for two years..if he came by here and even hint at that ppl would clown him..you never know who is going really blow up so don't look down on ppl that aren't making the moves you are

oh and he doesn't like cuss words either
he must be looking down his nose on folks lol..

Kind goes back to the don't burn your bridges topic.

Kind goes back to the don't burn your bridges topic.

very much sir

People are so egotistical.

So God wanted YOU of all the 7 billion people on the earth to be a successful movie prodcer, make millions, and live an extravagant lifestyle all while a BILLION people walk 4 miles to get some dirty ass water in Africa every day of their life??

And why are cuss words bad? They are words? The MEANING behind the words is what should matter.

So God wanted YOU of all the 7 billion people on the earth to be a successful movie prodcer, make millions, and live an extravagant lifestyle all while a BILLION people walk 4 miles to get some dirty ass water in Africa every day of their life??

And why are cuss words bad? They are words? The MEANING behind the words is what should matter.

Good point, I do notice that people always bring god up all the time, it was really just luck. I mean yeh he was right about believing in yourself and everything, but he could have kept god out of it. Also I dont see anything wrong with cuss words either, lol

Last edited:
Good point, I do notice that people always bring god up all the time, it was really just luck. I mean yeh he was right about believing in yourself and everything, but he could have kept god out of it.
Its not a religious god. Its a higher power god. There is no such thing as luck. And there is no keeping "God" out of it. Whether you talk to him like hes one of your boys like me or your on fataltone status.

As long as you believe that people become successful from luck you will never attain what you desire. It all starts in your belief system.

Last edited:
Its not a religious god. Its a higher power god. There is no such thing as luck. And there is no keeping "God" out of it. Whether you talk to him like hes one of your boys like me or your on fataltone status.

As long as you believe that people become successful from luck you will never attain what you desire. It all starts in your belief system.

So are you saying that you need to have something to believe in, in order to be successful? That attributing everything to luck keeps people from reaching their full potential? I'd agree. That's why I believe in myself. Luck always plays a part in everything. Your job is to believe in yourself and increase those chances of "luck" happening.

...Or you mite have been saying that there really is a diety of some sort.

So are you saying that you need to have something to believe in, in order to be successful? That attributing everything to luck keeps people from reaching their full potential? I'd agree. That's why I believe in myself. Luck always plays a part in everything. Your job is to believe in yourself and increase those chances of "luck" happening.

...Or you mite have been saying that there really is a diety of some sort.

yeah you can believe in anything. Your god could be your shoe as long as you BELIEVE it. But luck, nah. It doesnt exist. You create situations. You create and manifest your destiny. Theres nothing lucky about that. You just have to harness the power of your mind.

Im gettin deep on yall i know, but im not lying to you.

But yes. If you attribute everything to sheer luck.....tsk tsk

Last edited:
yeah you can believe in anything. Your god could be your shoe as long as you BELIEVE it. But luck, nah. It doesnt exist. You create situations. You create and manifest your destiny. Theres nothing lucky about that. You just have to harness the power of your mind.

Im gettin deep on yall i know, but im not lying to you.

But yes. If you attribute everything to sheer luck.....tsk tsk

I agree. Anything else I have to say about luck is just trivial.

I agree. Anything else I have to say about luck is just trivial.

Yeah i wasnt trying to disagree or argue or anything like that. I just wanna put this shit out here for the individuals open minded enough to see what im saying. Its gonna be a lot of ppl that tell me im crazy and get a degree n this n that, but its a lot out there that see what the truth really is too.

Yeah i wasnt trying to disagree or argue or anything like that. I just wanna put this shit out here for the individuals open minded enough to see what im saying. Its gonna be a lot of ppl that tell me im crazy and get a degree n this n that, but its a lot out there that see what the truth really is too.

Man, get a degree and stop playing games!

I know that's what i was saying, I agree with what he had to say about believing in yourself, belief is everything. you gotta have that, he should have just kept god out of it.

why?? If you become successful you can keep God out of your equation.. as you do now?? I'm asking

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

I challenge you to list all the cuss words you know and telling me the meaning behind them!!!
I can't wait to break you down on this once you do
man up on this if you truly believe your statement sir

Back