Stage feat. Sel Davis "Next To Blow"

MeetroMusic said:
3 "beefs" in 1 thread...

The common denominator?

THIS RIGHT HERE?

now run and start a ustream and discuss it like you always do. That falls out of the nerd category over into the ho category. Not calling you a ho though, I'm just saying.

Can everybody get over me asking to do a remix? Is that cool?

Notice that my post was first and not directed to anybody but one person, somehow the "beefs" jumped off when other people decided to interject themselves into something I was trying to do. So people picked the common denominator for whatever reason and got told just what they should've been told.

If nobody addresses this any further, I guess I won't have to either. I'm trying to chill today, let it happen.

Everybody check out the Stage song.

Last edited by a moderator:
lmfao. I wanna start beef wit Rome oneday jus 2 see what dirt he has on me.

I'm honestly amazed at how much info people know about me. I'm flattered. My first name, my music, the artists I work with, my closet, my girl, my situation...lol.

And I haven't even heard their music...

Fiya0522 said:
lmfao. I wanna start beef wit Rome oneday jus 2 see what dirt he has on me.

Oh, I got it nucca. lol.

Nah, you cool with me Mike Blud. You don't come off as the "holier than thou" or a "shadow hater".

These are not beefs, I don't have any harsh feelings for anybody is this thread. I hope they all make it.... because that wouldn't affect me at all. I'm just not the type to let people repeatedly try to take jabs at me for no reason. I let it slide more than I used too but it gets to the point where you say "Oh, they trying to be funny, lol... well, lets be funny then"... and it goes downhill from there. It's a shame people always seem to step in where they were never invited. smh.

Nobody ever tells me why they say the little stuff they say though, they just pop up out of nowhere like BAM! This iz who I am (snaps fingers in a Z formation).

What would it have hurt to just let my post sit there? Nothing.

MeetroMusic said:
And I haven't even heard their music...

Well, how did your "Go make some original music" comment come about?

I don't need you to hear my music. I heard yours and now I know that I don't want to hear anymore. So all of your I'm making moves talk really means nothing. You'll get sympathy placements for being a "good boy" and that's probably it.

Mev lives in FL and Mev got a track with G. Malone before you. Damnn....

Just stop, lol. I want to stop. Let's call a truce. You don't comment about me, I'll go back ignoring you and it'll all be good. This is your most popular thread ever. Shows you where you fit in the grand scheme of things around here. Saying "FP is sleeping on this one", people heard it, they just didn't want to say anything bad. They also know that you consistently post up stuff you think is hot... that don't translate into what other people think is hot. I didn't say anything bad either. I didn't like the beat. I thought the emceein' was good. I have a right to my opinion without having to have it be justified by The Meetro committee.

Let's get this thing back on topic. The Stage song needs feedback, check it out.

hmm I'm sure that was Glasses on "Spin My Sh*t" but I could be wrong...lol

There's no hard feelings here Rome, you said what you think of me and I told you what I think of you. Simple as that.

And all "beef" threads are the most popular so I figured I'd go back and forth with you for the sake of promotion.

Thanks. :-)

MeetroMusic said:

You got it.

I think Spin My Shyt made the RappidShare top 500. Props.

See.... I can't turn it off. Once it gets going... TO THE MOON! lol.

:cheers:

2wr2d05.gif

I hate when this stuff happens, lol.

People never have enough ammo to last...

Same old remarks. Give me a week or so lay off then somebody else jump out of the woodworks with some GOOD ish... make me feel bad, run me away for a few months or something. I'm ashamed of being good at this crap... lol.

I'd like to thank Osama Pig Latin and the Beat Battles section... thanks.

Lol..this guy.

Google that song.

And stop editing all your posts, it makes you look like a pussy...act like the 40 yr old that you are, grandpa.

MeetroMusic said:
Lol..this guy.

Google that song.

And stop editing all your posts, it makes you look like a pussy...act like the 40 yr old that you are, grandpa.

Same old ish, lol.

Looking like a puzzy and actually being one is two different things. I can say with 95% certainty that you actually are a puzzy.

FOC is a jacker and Glasses wanted to work with him before you. You should feel bad about throwing his name around so much.

I clicked on dudes ustream that time and this mf's would rather hang out on his sorry azz ustream than go pick up his own son, lol. His girl was texting him - blowing him up... what does he say "I'll go and get him later... it's all about this ustream and trying to have some friends" lol. You's a sorry mf dude. Turn that camera off and people won't have so much to laugh at. Do you really think everybody is really looking at you like you're doing something? For real?

I was looking at it like "That nuccaz living conditions is F'd up... I'll say a prayer and hope he gets a placement real soon. I'll pray that he can make something that Glasses approves of instead of looking everywhere else for songs while Meetro stands their with his hand up and his thumb in his mouth "Pick me Glasses... Pick me..."

It was almost over, lol.

I'm just saying how it looks from the outside looking in.

It's probably totally different. Meetro is good people, I truly think that.

... but Meetro should worry about Meetro. Not people that want to remix Stage's song.

I'm done now. I will log off and will discontinue the sheninigans. Keep bangin' Meetro, Mev, Terrell, J Dubya, Brainzzz, and anybody I may have left out.

This gets funnier and funnier the more you post.

You make music as hobby, not by choice. But because you are forced to, you didn't make it when you had the chance and flat out dropped the ball.

I KNOW it pisses you off seeing these 20 yr old dudes that are doing something that you will NEVER see. I know it hurts. But just like you said, "Everyone can't make it"

This guy talks about ustream so much and I've only seen your name in mine only ONCE. So that means you watch me as a ustreamer.

Your my FAN. Simple as that. And I only know of your remixes cuz you post them everywhere and nobody ever listens.

Mev holla at me in Miami!!!

biggrome said:
Same old ish, lol.

Looking like a puzzy and actually being one is two different things. I can say with 95% certainty that you actually are a puzzy.

FOC is a jacker and Glasses wanted to work with him before you. You should feel bad about throwing his name around so much.

I clicked on dudes ustream that time and this mf's would rather hang out on his sorry azz ustream than go pick up his own son, lol. His girl was texting him - blowing him up... what does he say "I'll go and get him later... it's all about this ustream and trying to have some friends" lol. You's a sorry mf dude. Turn that camera off and people won't have so much to laugh at. Do you really think everybody is really looking at you like you're doing something? For real?

I was looking at it like "That nuccaz living conditions is F'd up... I'll say a prayer and hope he gets a placement real soon. I'll pray that he can make something that Glasses approves of instead of looking everywhere else for songs while Meetro stands their with his hand up and his thumb in his mouth "Pick me Glasses... Pick me..."

It was almost over, lol.

MeetroMusic said:
I KNOW it pisses you off seeing these 20 yr old dudes that are doing something that you will NEVER see.

Can you see that little ass TV?

I wouldn't trade places with you Meetro, lol. Not right now. So keep doing your thang and let my clowning give you enough fuel and passion to buy at least a 19".

Let's call a truce, I'm trying again, lol. You know this is all fun for me right. I got plenty more but it's senseless and we both know it. My situation is better than yours in my eye. If we flipped the script out of the music... I win. If we stay in the realm of music... I still win because my ish is better than yours and all you are is a tag along. Come on man. I quit.

Everything Meetro said about me is 100% correct. Hope that makes it stop.

Everybody make a banger.

LAST ONE!!!! A riddle...

What did wack taco butler say to the man with the crackin' beats that tried to help his friend?

again....

What did wack taco butler say to the man with the crackin' beats that tried to help his friend?

MeetroMusic said:
I don't think Kanye wanted it to "beat" when he made it...

Bwhahahahahaha....

Peace, Meetro. Post up when you have another Ustream. Comedy Central is getting boring.

Man, I just cannot stop.... shat! Seriously though. No hate Meetro or anybody else. I had fun. Y'all take it easy.

MeetroMusic said:
Nobody asked you to remix anything. Period.

aight Stage.

Peace Meetro. Hope we're still buddies.

Read the last line of my previous post.

Back