Gunplay Believes Sandy Hook Elementary Shooting Was A Government Conspiracy

These are some of my issues though...

How does Adam's child slaughter tie into the fact that his father is an accountant at GE that is supposed to testify about the LIBOR scandal that has more to do with major bank fraud and nothing to do with gun control? What's the supposed correlation?

And with Ryan Lanza's FB page, Ryan could've very easily deactivated his FB page so people would leave him TF alone, and then reactivated it with stricter privacy settings because he knew the majority of the Facebook world would be trying to look him up. The Twitter world was already attacking TF out of someone with a @Ryan_Lanza handle the day of the shooting.

And Nancy Lanza reportedly WAS a teacher at the school, but retired 3 years back to tend to Adam. Ryan reported that Adam had been suffering from Aspergers in combination with other mental disorders. Read this post to get an idea of what she may have been dealing with in Adam. 'I Am Adam Lanza's Mother': A Mom's Perspective On The Mental Illness Conversation In America

And just because the police had people pinned down with handcuffs on doesn't mean they were involved. They were running from the police. If there's a school shooting going on and the police see you running from the scene why wouldn't they run after you, catch and cuff you until the situation had settled down and they could clarify things? If there were other shooters involved and this is indeed a government plot, then why would they be commanded to run away? They served their purpose. Why didn't they just surrender like James Holmes who was supposedly being mind controlled? Even if there were multiple shooters then what does that mean? I'm sure one person can kill plenty of sitting duck children on their own. So what purpose would it serve to have 2 more shooters to assist and then have them flee? If the goal is gun control then it probably would've been even MORE effective for the pro-gun control cause to have 2 or 3 people preying on those defenseless kids because it's THAT much more ruthless. People claim that there was a second gunman in the Aurora shooting, but the police arrived there within 60-90 seconds of it happening, and somehow the mystery 2nd guy was able to successfully disappear within that time frame. But the government couldn't orchestrate this shooting quick enough to get the other 2 redundant gunmen out of there without them being caught and apprehended? Hell why wouldn't they just off themselves too to help prevent potential loose ends from later surfacing and leaking into the media/internet?

Shoot, why didn't they even have Holmes off himself for the same purpose? They apparently can masterfully plan a shooting but they're not smart enough to cut the loose ends like killing the shooter off to prevent having him potentially blab or claim that he has no memory of the shooting if he was in fact brainwashed, which would only create further speculation on top of the speculation people were already making from simple things like observing Holmes in the courtroom in the aftermath. They can't be that conveniently stupid to not know how to properly cover their tracks

questions like these are kinda the reason why I don't buy most conspiracy theories. Mainly because it leaves to many open ends. The plans seem so unorganized and if all this stuff is government controlled then why would they make it so obvious that a 12 year old could look this up on youtube to find? I mean for real are they that inept at keeping a secret? why would you blabber it to the world by putting symbols and clues in movies? Are these scooby doo villans who want to get caught?

questions like these are kinda the reason why I don't buy most conspiracy theories. Mainly because it leaves to many open ends. The plans seem so unorganized and if all this stuff is government controlled then why would they make it so obvious that a 12 year old could look this up on youtube to find? I mean for real are they that inept at keeping a secret? why would you blabber it to the world by putting symbols and clues in movies? Are these scooby doo villans who want to get caught?

You just believe the story the media tells and fall back to sleep. Cause they really have your interest at heart. They really care. Some of you are in for the Shock of the Hour in the future.

Last edited:
You just believe the story the media tells and fall back to sleep. Cause they really have your interest at heart. They really care. Some of you are in for the Shock of the Hour in the future.

provide some basic answer to these questions then. why does this powerful entity with almost limitless resources seem to be unable to cover it's own tracks? Are they really that inept or are the people who call them out on it that eagle eyed? why purposely leave symbols in the media of your secret diabolical plan? i mean laying out clues to your aurora in the batman movie is akin to the us government leaving clues about the Manhattan project on a Coca-Cola billboard. And honestly what are most of you doing about it besides "informing" the people about it? I mean really if this threat is so immanent why aren't you guys out there fighting this secret plot instead of making videos? Honestly if it's that serious DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! or is do you guys don't know what to do, but just sit behind a computer and say "they'll see when it happens" all during the while never explaining what "it" is.

Wrong. Read it again. It is for the people, not a militia. If you don't have good reading comprehension, maybe you should read the Heller decision in Heller v. DC, a Supreme court case in 2008. It states that the 2nd Amendment applies to individuals.

You obviously didn't read the rest of my post, then you would understand that greedy gun manufacturers came out with a fake document and claimed that it was always meant for the individual

provide some basic answer to these questions then. why does this powerful entity with almost limitless resources seem to be unable to cover it's own tracks? Are they really that inept or are the people who call them out on it that eagle eyed? why purposely leave symbols in the media of your secret diabolical plan? i mean laying out clues to your aurora in the batman movie is akin to the us government leaving clues about the Manhattan project on a Coca-Cola billboard. And honestly what are most of you doing about it besides "informing" the people about it? I mean really if this threat is so immanent why aren't you guys out there fighting this secret plot instead of making videos? Honestly if it's that serious DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! or is do you guys don't know what to do, but just sit behind a computer and say "they'll see when it happens" all during the while never explaining what "it" is.

Here lies the problem. You asking me what am I doing about it.

1. I am preparing.
2. I am following the trends.
3. I don't live in a big populated city anymore. (Surrounded by people that aren't prepared)
4. I don't watch the bullshit shows on TV, that turn your brains into mush.
5. I pray and ask God for wisdom and understanding.
6. I teach my children how to not follow pagan traditions like Christmas and Easter, which is a distraction and false.
7. I study signs in the past of people mistakes by being uniformed.
8. I stay around positive thinking and motived people.

The reason so many are failing in the music industry now is becuase in th 90's when people like me warned other producers to check out this new thing called Protools, they laughed. They said the computer stuff aint shit. I'm fine with my Tascam da-88's and ADat's. NOW, all that shit is obsolete. They didn't adjust to the time and they money and income suffered. Now they are obsolete. I told guys years ago that the CD is gonna be out. They laughed at me. They called me crazy. now no one cars about buying music on a CD.

The ones who paid attention to the trends were the ones who ate. Its funny you lash out at the guy that says "Hey, research" You should be lashing out at he people that tell your dumb ass to go to sleep. You have to put in your own 'due diligence' and put in your study time and work.

These people are counting on you to stay uninformed. They throw symbols and codes out, cause they are not talking to you, but to each other.
They know they average dumb down citizen wont see what is hidden in pain view. The secret plot has already been figured out.

Kissinger: Obama Will Create A New World Order

Last edited:
u americans are the most paranoid and hilarious mother****ers on earth

We don't have any real problems, so we make them up out of thin air while we sit on our rich fat azzes(cause we don't walk no where, just hop in cars and burn fuel), overeating at every meal in front of our big screen TVs whining about how we're not as rich as whoever we can think of who makes more than us(usually celebrities and our bosses).

No mention in this thread about Columbine. Were they part of the plan too? Because unless they are part of your gun conspiracy, it's proof that these things can happen independently when you have mentally/emotionally weak or sick individuals who feel pissed off and lost.

So yeah.. which Batman movie should I watch to find the government's clues on that one?

If this is so easy for you guys to spot, doesn't that make you wonder if it's true? Why would "they" even allow you to talk about this on a public forum? You're saying they have the power to take 26 lives, but not keep it under wraps from a buncha dudes on a music forum? Are you just smarter than everyone else? Now that you figured it out, you gonna "prep" for the big showdown? Stockpile some spaghettio's? C'mon with this... Live your lives.

You wanna do something solid about it?? Be my guest. I'd welcome peaceful revolution. But if not, why waste your time? You're just letting them get the best of you. This latest theory is the one thing conspiracy people fear the most - a distraction. They got people watching 3-hour Batman movies over and over, searching for hidden messages... those hours can be more productively used, no?

Last edited:
No mention in this thread about Columbine. Were they part of the plan too? Because unless they are part of your gun conspiracy, it's proof that these things can happen independently when you have mentally/emotionally weak or sick individuals who feel pissed off and lost.

So yeah.. which Batman movie should I watch to find the government's clues on that one?

Instead of trying to prove people like me wrong, cause you scared. Research it.

10 years later, the real story behind Columbine

10 years later, the real story behind Columbine - USATODAY.com

Here is another good excerpt:

A. It is obvious to most observers that the two teenage shooters had help. Transporting and prepositioning the number of bombs into the school exceeded what two boys could carry in even a dozen trips. Bombs the size of 20 lb. propane cylinders cannot be hidden under a trenchcoat. How did they get them into the school without detection? Taking the bombs into the building would have required numerous trips. This could not have been done during daylight or when the school was open since the bombs were large and impossible to conceal under clothing. They must have had a key or access through an accomplice. How did the bombs go undetected since some were not so well hidden?

B. Live news coverage showed several older "students" (looking like men in their mid 20s) being apprehended early on in the conflict. It was interesting that even as the media kept talking about potential conspiracy in this issue, they kept repeating the law enforcement claims that they "had no other suspects." At no time did any reporter ask them about the persons earlier seen on video being apprehended. Later on as other talk radio hosts illuminated the inconsistencies, the media released the story that the "students" were released because it was determined these suspects were "not involved." Rather than asked how this was determined, the media simply accepted the report.

C. The media barely covered the existence and action of the armed guard present in the school who fled after exchanging a few rounds. He was a bona fide police deputy. What was he doing there? Why did he flee? Why was he not prosecuted for leaving the students undefended?

D. The suicide story of the two shooters went without question. There are important details that the press should have asked. How were they shot? What caliber bullet was found? Strangely, no details about these "suicides" have come forth. Of course, as has been shown in numerous other government cover-ups, it is easy for government to find autopsy doctors willing to falsify any outcome the government desires. Frankly, it is very difficult to kill oneself with a .22 caliber bullet. It is so small, it must hit some very critical area to be fatal. Most attempts by a .22 do not result in a successful suicide.

http://www.worldaffairsbrief.com/keytopics/Columbine.shtml

Last edited:
Did you know that the World will end today?

... hug someone, call a friend

Man, how the **** I can supposedly see stars a billion miles away, but I can't see the damn house all the way down street. I don't believe shit these people say on TV. They got there money from them movies though. lol

Last edited:
Man, how the **** I can supposedly see stars a billion miles away, but I can't see the damn house all the way down street. I don't believe shit these people say on TV. They got there money from them movies though. lol

Somebody probably can see the stars from billions of miles away. The Government has these things called TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCES and you get a briefing that says you can't discuss anything you see while your clearance is valid. When your clearance expires, you get de-briefed and told that you STILL BEDDA NOT SAY A WORD ... or something bad will happen. I had one... but I can't say anything about it.

People walking around around you know some things they can't discuss... or else.

... ask somebody that had a clearance. They make you take polygraph tests too, randomly. Get caught lying on it if you want to.

They ask you stuff like "Have you ever stolen any Government property?" automatically, you think to say "No..." but then they say things like "Have you ever keep a pen in your uniform pocket or anything like that... that's Government property..." and you be like "WTF?" and you start sweating and the polygraph needle starts moving, lol.

Wild.

Last edited:
Here lies the problem. You asking me what am I doing about it.

1. I am preparing.
2. I am following the trends.
3. I don't live in a big populated city anymore. (Surrounded by people that aren't prepared)
4. I don't watch the bullshit shows on TV, that turn your brains into mush.
5. I pray and ask God for wisdom and understanding.
6. I teach my children how to not follow pagan traditions like Christmas and Easter, which is a distraction and false.
7. I study signs in the past of people mistakes by being uniformed.
8. I stay around positive thinking and motived people.

The reason so many are failing in the music industry now is becuase in th 90's when people like me warned other producers to check out this new thing called Protools, they laughed. They said the computer stuff aint shit. I'm fine with my Tascam da-88's and ADat's. NOW, all that shit is obsolete. They didn't adjust to the time and they money and income suffered. Now they are obsolete. I told guys years ago that the CD is gonna be out. They laughed at me. They called me crazy. now no one cars about buying music on a CD.

The ones who paid attention to the trends were the ones who ate. Its funny you lash out at the guy that says "Hey, research" You should be lashing out at he people that tell your dumb ass to go to sleep. You have to put in your own 'due diligence' and put in your study time and work.

These people are counting on you to stay uninformed. They throw symbols and codes out, cause they are not talking to you, but to each other.
They know they average dumb down citizen wont see what is hidden in pain view. The secret plot has already been figured out.

Kissinger: Obama Will Create A New World Order

preparing how? doing what? fighting how? If this is such a big bad thing why aren't you running counter operations? The most I see from people with these types of vids is people pretty much saying "something bad will happen" and then when something bad happens they say say "see I told you so" without ever at anytime specifying what's bad that's gonna happen. making it easy to show off like they had some extensive knowledge about the future. "Psychics" use it all the time to predict the future. You provide a wide nonspecific prediction that you can later fit an event into to "prove" your prediction correct.

Plus if there were all these signs beforehand of the Sandy Hook and Aurora why didn't these eagle eyed researchers get off of their asses to actually prevent such tragedies from happening? Plus on what you said about the powers that be using the media to communicate to each other. Why the hell not meet up? Pick up a phone and call each other? send a messenger? hell a text even.

Indeed...

They said that it would START to end today and it will take 72 days until completion.

They said a natural disaster will happen everyday for 72 days, I watched the news this morning and there's some real bad weather somewhere, lol. I got about 0.5% worried. I hope nothing else pops up tomorrow.

preparing how? doing what? fighting how? If this is such a big bad thing why aren't you running counter operations? The most I see from people with these types of vids is people pretty much saying "something bad will happen" and then when something bad happens they say say "see I told you so" without ever at anytime specifying what's bad that's gonna happen. making it easy to show off like they had some extensive knowledge about the future. "Psychics" use it all the time to predict the future. You provide a wide nonspecific prediction that you can later fit an event into to "prove" your prediction correct.

Plus if there were all these signs beforehand of the Sandy Hook and Aurora why didn't these eagle eyed researchers get off of their asses to actually prevent such tragedies from happening? Plus on what you said about the powers that be using the media to communicate to each other. Why the hell not meet up? Pick up a phone and call each other? send a messenger? hell a text even.

Like I said instead of coming at me. WATCH OUT FOR OWN ASS. LOL.

Right, but there are parallel connections with all theses shooting. Connect the dots. Once they take away the guns. This country is finished. Govt has alot to do with is.

Rahm Emanuel said it best

You guys keep saying don't worry about this stuff. Just live. Till something happens, then everybody crying "WHY". But, when people try to warn people and tell don't you repeat the mistakes of history past. They laugh, because they are living in good times. Well, good times don't always last and if you don't give a damn about history and the world,then you won't know how to read the sign of the times. YOU WILL BE SHEEP LEAD TO SLAUGHTER. but it will be your fault. Cause you said" WHO CARES.

Life is bigger than T.I. album and Protools. Life is bigger than money and *******. There are things getting all of us prepared to live in a new century by year 2020 and lot of people are gonna get left behind.

Listening to these rappers low-grade songs got the youth of today messed up. No substance in the music to keep them alert. All brain-dead songs that keep their mind working on a low level.

the govt COULD be behind some of these so called conspiracies but lets look at the facts they have bigger and more important issues to deal with ( like the rest of the world ). I think its more of an importance to them when it its beneficial to whatever cause a given group of influential individuals has. As far as the shootings goes its just another example of how sick and demented us humans can be but I dont think someone controlled him into doing such a thing thats by far the most ridiculous idea. More than likely they went crazy with the same stuff we all go nuts about ( conspiracies, theories, knowledge ) then Id say ok yea thats possible. Maybe they thought the same way most you think and said the hell with this Im going all out lol in my opinion it goes to show even the richest country in the world with such power and influence on earth still has some of the most sickest,dumbest,demented,paranoid people on this planet and Im sorry but you cant blame the gov't for any of that blame yourselves for looking so hard into this and wanting to point fingers for our problems. Stay in school kids!!! * MY 2 CENTS *

not sure if srs

Oh, he is serious. Whatever "serious" means: seriously misinformed, seriously ign'ant, seriously trolling.

It's the same guy who shares with us his really enlightening view that colleges "bread" idiots, yet he doesn't realize how far away the nearest star is and that it's a bit further than a couple of billion of miles away.

"Stupidity hurts!" is an old proverb and that'd explain why so many people are on pain killers.

But yeah, so I'm watching this episode of NCIS Los Angeles (Season 2 Episode 9) and they are looking for this ex-STASI agent's book full of names of foreign operatives and such.

And that NCIS chick (who in real life is originally from Portugal and Jewish (OMG!!!)) at 26:10 into the episode has a black right eye (her eyes are usually hazel). As we know from biblic and quranic prophecies, before Jesus comes back, the devil will come back to deceive human kind and he'll be "blind on the right eye". "Black eye", get it?
This is basically a birthmark cause by a BLUE hyperpigmentation of the nerve.

And her name is the show is Kensi Blye (get it? "Ken(t) Si Bl(ue e)ye".

I bet she is a Mossad agent and will kill some Hollywood star soon by f**king him to death. It will look like either a heartattack, a car accident, a gunshot wound to the head OR a cocaine overdose.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!!!

(in case it doesn't happen, like ever, well, they (THE JEWS!!!) like canceled the mission and she will just continue to play in TV shows.......BUT YOU NEVER KNOW!!!!)

Make a Youtube video about it, get some views.
It's DA TRUFF. Where is "Prof.Griff" when you need him?

Back