ANOTHER MESSAGE FROM SAIGON - Really Need Yall Help With This 1

DiamondPrincess said:
yall are a trip lol. i love fp. well im definitely not gonna **** with him just to get him beats lol. i know what he's trying to do obviously but basically what im saying is im not gonna diss the nigga about it because somehow i want to figure out how to work something in there. i know what he's trying to do right now tho lol

Do you have a page are something so i can hear your beats. Another thing are you from WV, because seriously before i start driving trucks. I thought it wasnt no black people in WV, but ish trip me out when i got to Beckley and start seeing black people. I was like man aint that *****. LOL

BeatboyP said:
Do you have a page are something so i can hear your beats. Another thing are you from WV, because seriously before i start driving trucks. I thought it wasnt no black people in WV, but ish trip me out when i got to Beckley and start seeing black people. I was like man aint that *****. LOL
lol it depends where you at. in the city i stay in there's a lot it just depends what part you go to. most white people dont like black people here so its kind of seperate but theres just as many black people as white. and im not from here im from cali but stay in chicago and wv sometimes.

bluchippa5 said:
i would delete this whole thread or ask it to be deleted... if u were conversing w/ him, i would not switch it up on him and then post ya'll personals all on future producers... either way, thats between the two of u... this is a bad way to seek advice on someone w/ a heavy net presence... if i was him, and saw this thread, i wouldn't want 2 sex u or listen to your beats after this... its too public, for something that should be between just the two of u, whether its strictly business, strictly personal, or both... either way, u puttin' dude out there...

Who da hell is saigon and wat damn kind of connection that dude have.LOL

DiamondPrincess said:
lol it depends where you at. in the city i stay in there's a lot it just depends what part you go to. most white people dont like black people here so its kind of seperate but theres just as many black people as white. and im not from here im from cali but stay in chicago and wv sometimes.

Welcome to FP We'll glad to have you on here, because between me and you i was tired of all these hairy azz dudes. We need some more cool down to earth ladies on this site to chop it up with.

^^Teshan is cool, Bugz-DMV is cool, Toya Dash is cool...

Lemme find out u fallin in e-Love.

Biggrome... can you insert some Zapp & Roger please??

you know the song. lol

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
DJMateo904 said:
^^Teshan is cool, Bugz-DMV is cool...

Lemme find out u fallin in e-Love.

LMAO naw man i was just saying that i would like more ladies to join FP. To give FP alil balance and even things out, I know teshan and other female member be on here dont get it twisted. Im just saying that i wish it was more on here. Shouting out all the ladies on FP thats doing there thing, all i was sayin that i wouldnt mind if it was more on here.

^^lol, i know man... im just joshin. Passin time at work and such.

Original thread maker should upload pics of Saigon conversation. Cause I was on my school computer and couldn't look at them.

^^ there were pics, but she took them down. I dont wanna see that nicca bare chest anyway. Plus she didnt post the whole convo. Tis all good.

i hit saigon up on his myspace to let him know he shouldnt talk to this chick anymore cuz she gonna make him look like a ***** or somethin lol. i aint come out n say she postin about him on fp cuz i aint wanna put her out there like that, so i think i worded it wrong and this nigga thought i was talkin bout she was my girl n he needed to quit talkin to her and this nigga told me to fall back lmao. if he did see this thread he obviously dont care n still tryna **** with this chick lol.

Back