ANOTHER MESSAGE FROM SAIGON - Really Need Yall Help With This 1

DiamondPrincess

if you read my other thread you know im talking to saigon and was wondering how to work in that i make beats and im trying to get some to him. i got a lot of good replies on how to go about that. but i just got a message from him and i really have no idea what to say. i wish i would of said something about business before he sent this because now i dont know what to say. he sent me 2 messages basically saying the same thing, they are in my sig, i cant post links even if i space them out. but any help is really appreciated. i dont know what to say to what he sent me lol and keep him talking to me. i thought i had everything figured out about how to go about this but then he send me this...

lol, wow, he really tryin to get at you, and i dont think its for music, since you dont have any music on your page?
if you tryin to ****, cool, do whatever you feel, but if its strictly business, make sure he knows that before anything else, cause he might have different intentions... anyways, goodluck with whatever happens

well...hes trying to make sweet love to you...i say if you lack respect for yourself do it and slip him a beat cd....

new superhead?

post some of your music please.

Last edited:
lemme fly you to PA and then send u on the bus to NY....not for sex...i just want to give u some beats for saigon

everyone knows what he's tryna do, but the debate is whether or not its good for your career to use sex as a marketing tool. In all honesty... do it. What's the worst that can happen? you turn down saigon and give him a beat cd. thats a pretty damn good day anyways... Just let him know you're tryna get in the business, and since he's clearly feelin ya he might help you out. Don't do something you might regret later though...

LOL

reply like "only if its to hear my beats" but make it clear that u'r not interested in what he is (in a nice way of course).... unless u r interested, that's u'r business.

but on the real.... u should let me fly u out to houston

yall are a trip lol. i love fp. well im definitely not gonna **** with him just to get him beats lol. i know what he's trying to do obviously but basically what im saying is im not gonna diss the nigga about it because somehow i want to figure out how to work something in there. i know what he's trying to do right now tho lol

btw mad dudes are going to be hollering at this girl via PM and messaging on myspace...but remember she is a producer just like the rest of yall

just remember to be respectful, cause that **** could hurt you if she decides to air you out and could kill your career before it starts...

seriously.

yeah a beat is necessary, its will help determine how to approach it (you might need to eff him if you lack talent) anddddddd i really hope just blaze does read this site...

^Lol i really do think you are just blaze sometimes to be honest...avatars weigh heavy on my mind

Back