The All Out, Call Out beat battle

prolly because this is a PRODUCER site.

cats need to start EARNING their respect from battling...NOT from the "buddy-buddy" system, post counts or gear lists & studio pics...

the only thing about battling is that SPECIFIC CRITERIA has to be outlined FIRST. battling w/ out parameters doesn't make much sense
Honestly I could careless about making better beats than the next man. I would rather make a better song. Too much emphasis is put on beats by producers and not enough on songs. Thats why we have so many wack songs with dope beats out right now. You never hear about r&b producers battling. How about rock producers or country producers? Drum and Bass or trance producer battles? umm no. Only in hip hop and personally I am too focused on other things to worry about being better than someone else. Besides that cats base biases to heavily in battles. Voting against people
because they sample or they don't make your kind of beats ect. Its stupid. If you want to battle go to rocbattle or somethign

Honestly I could careless about making better beats than the next man. I would rather make a better song. Too much emphasis is put on beats by producers and not enough on songs. Thats why we have so many wack songs with dope beats out right now. You never hear about r&b producers battling. How about rock producers or country producers? Drum and Bass or trance producer battles? umm no. Only in hip hop and personally I am too focused on other things to worry about being better than someone else. Besides that cats base biases to heavily in battles. Voting against people
because they sample or they don't make your kind of beats ect. Its stupid. If you want to battle go to rocbattle or somethign

nice insight , and completely agree songs overall suck but production wise its getting crazy. thats why dr dre makes better songs not neccesarily the best beats

well if this is a call out battle...then i think the people that should be called out are the ones that love to critic other peoples productions, but have nothing to show for themselves.

just by skimming threw past post, i notice F_or_DEAF giving his opinion on beats (nothing wrong with that) but im always curious to know about the people critising... do they hold any wieght themselves? because they seem to have high expectations/standards when giving their opinions.

not directed at F_or_DEAF, but in my experience the ones that talk the most shiet...are those who have no links/ or are wack themselves lolz.

so no beef... but i would call out F_or_DEAF, jus on the basis i would like to hear what he considers 'dope'.

what cha say?????? :cheers:

oh so it'll be like a put up or shut type thing?

dogg, first i need to talk to this man right here, then later today ill answer other questions, but homie why u gotta bring negativity to this?? u dont wanna battle, u too good to battle, u like rome, troup, etc...u worried more about making songs? like stated, hip hop is battle based, always has been, quit actin like a little ***** about it, this is what i was concerned about, dudes actin like u, thinking ur bigger than this...ur not

time to smoke a joint, and will be back later...

exactly...

hip hop is based on battling

you don't battle, YOU AIN'T HIP HOP
blah. there are so many dope producers out there who don't beat battle. when was the last time you heard 9th wonder battle someone? Kanye? Just Blaze? I only hear about rappers, djs and producers on internet forums battling unless its a scheduled event. Call me not hip hop if you want to but I still think its stupid to force people to battle.

dogg, first i need to talk to this man right here, then later today ill answer other questions, but homie why u gotta bring negativity to this?? u dont wanna battle, u too good to battle, u like rome, troup, etc...u worried more about making songs? like stated, hip hop is battle based, always has been, quit actin like a little ***** about it, this is what i was concerned about, dudes actin like u, thinking ur bigger than this...ur not

time to smoke a joint, and will be back later...
stfu with this dumb sh*t. I never said I was better than anyone. What I said is that I don't want to and you shouldn't force us to. Thats abusing your power to do so. Theres a battle forum go back to your little forum where you want to play king of the internet producers and beat battle amongst each other there. Theres no reason to try to force everyone else into this because you need an ego boost. So what now I'll be banned when I'm called out because I simply don't care about beat battling? Again if you want to battle go to rocbattle or even the battle forum. IF I wanted to battle I'd go there.

If people want to battle then they will battle. Trying to force people or sidways piunishing them ain't going make anyone do anything they don't want to. It will probably end with people moving on to other sites.

Taking part should be about fun not trying to avoid punishment.

Last edited:
If people want to battle then they will battle. Trying to force people or sidways piunishing them ain't going make anyone do anything they don't want to. It will probably end with people moving on to other sites.

Taking part should be about fun now trying to avoid punishment.
thats exactly my point. Let the people who enjoy to battle battle on the site. personally i think there is too much bias on this site to enjoy a battle. people on the net kinda in general but on this site vote against people for the silliest things or buddy vote. ive participated in quite a few battle tourneys on fp. ive seen people win battles they had no business winning its part of the reason why the battle forum fell off when it did. If someone wants to battle then they are welcome to do so thats fine but that should infringe on other peoples freedom of choice. I know if I were banned for not battling I'd probably not come back because I don't come to fp to battle. I come to converse and share information with other producers and learn new things.

u like rome,

bernie-mac.jpg

I ain't scared of you MF's !...

Song in sig tells you who I am... (late night whip joint - will finish after I finish Gears of War...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back