"With Social Media, You Can Become Someone Else"

WtF????

How is my persona a lie?

What do I lie about?

I'm the one who told you guys I live with my parents. How is that fake?

I'm the one who talks about how I have depression or how I try to learn music better...

What exactly am I lying about?

You guys saw my photo so you know I'm not lying about being hella cute. You saw my abs so obviously I get biatches.

Besides that all I do is talk about music concepts and try to be funny.

Are you saying I'm not actually funny in real life with my friends?

I don't understand what I did wrong?

All I do is I'm not afraid to be honest on the internet. Half the stuff I say isn't even good stuff about me.

I'm just not afraid to talk about myself and being brutally honest because I don't give a fuk about anything.

That's all I've ever claimed to be.

In actuality I would consider my online persona toned down from my real life behavior.

Last edited:
It's just easier on the internet but I know real life liars that lie every time I see them... and we don't even be on the subject they start to lie about.

It'll be like this...

Me - "Man, this Thanksgiving food is delicious"
Him - "I got three women now dawg..."
Me - "Why didn't you invite one of them to Thanksgiving dinner with you"
Him - "Oh, they ALL went out of town to visit their families..."
Me - "Okay.... .... .... everybody how is the food?"

It's just easier on the internet but I know real life liars that lie every time I see them... and we don't even be on the subject they start to lie about.

It'll be like this...

Me - "Man, this Thanksgiving food is delicious"
Him - "I got three women now dawg..."
Me - "Why didn't you invite one of them to Thanksgiving dinner with you"
Him - "Oh, they ALL went out of town to visit their families..."
Me - "Okay.... .... .... everybody how is the food?"

Must be a complex or something. I like being around modest people.

Thank you.

Its about time somebody touched down on this behavior.

Why perp?

Just be real, cause in the end, that's all you got.

Sexy girls aren't so you must only like guys.

Says the guy who posts self made naked upper body pictures on a forum packed with men :) Yes we know who you are, RSE. You little attention whore, you. We missed your shenanigans man, how you been? Still living with daddy and mommy? I'm just messing with you man, I'm glad you actually bring some controversy on this forum, shit always cracks me up. You're the FP idiot, but you belong to it :)

It's amazing how much sh*t people talk behind a computer screen :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The problem is, most of these "look-at-me-I'm-the-shit" types won't do it in real life LOL. I'm actually the nicest person you will ever meet, but when MFs try to do me wrong, they know LOL. I've been told by people around me I look like I'm about to explode any moment, when I think I'm in a "cornered" situation. Just can't stand shit talkers.

Me too. It kills me when I make a post on here and one of these new cats with 1 post and no music comes out of no where and talks sh*t to me. . . .

I'm like "who the f*ck was talkin' to you?"

All I can do is hope that they talk sh*t to the wrong person, that person finds out their IP address, goes lookin for them, and whoop their ass. lmfao

Me too. It kills me when I make a post on here and one of these new cats with 1 post and no music comes out of no where and talks sh*t to me. . . .

I'm like "who the f*ck was talkin' to you?"

All I can do is hope that they talk sh*t to the wrong person, that person finds out their IP address, goes lookin for them, and whoop their ass. lmfao
i wish this happened more

smh @ getting extra sensitive about guys who talk shit online.

T.P.O.M. IS REAL!!

and then wishing someone would track them down via i.p. address.
over a comment made online. SMH

Last edited:
The Pussification Of Men. But I don't see how that could be TPOM. **** being able to type anything and getting away with it, THAT is TPOM/bitchassness to me. If a person is doing their thing and some ******* MF comes at them sideways for no reason at all, that's asking for trouble. And they call theirself adults, SMH. When a person is out there trying to pose and be all like "I'm better than everybody" while nobody else agrees, that person needs a reality check. But the ones who are the "reality checkers" must be the same in real life as in "virtual" life.

Basic instructions on how to be a decent human being :D

The Pussification Of Men. But I don't see how that could be TPOM. **** being able to type anything and getting away with it, THAT is TPOM/bitchassness to me. If a person is doing their thing and some ******* MF comes at them sideways for no reason at all, that's asking for trouble. And they call theirself adults, SMH. When a person is out there trying to pose and be all like "I'm better than everybody" while nobody else agrees, that person needs a reality check. But the ones who are the "reality checkers" must be the same in real life as in "virtual" life.

Basic instructions on how to be a decent human being :D

this^^^^
7char

Back