Metal sucks these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
omfg dude u still wrtting?

dude geta life and.. um...
fuk u again hahahahah
lol
i type this way kus i don feel like wasting anyof matime over looser trance geek like you..pumamaaa you prlby are siknny *** white guy who wants to music but don have talent that's why you get into that whole digital sampling ****tttttt
let's see who gets record contract first... hahahaha

I love the fact that you can't form a comeback other than "fukk you hahahahha". You have no idea how stupid you sound. To the rest of this board you look like a complete ignoramous. I also love how you won't tell me where you live. Are you afraid of a skinny white guy? Tell me where you live and you'll be suprised as to who shows up at your door.

In regards to record contracts, you've already lost. I've been offered by a few labels to release my stuff. I turned them down because I'd rather do it independently and make more money. No one is going to make money off my hard work except for me.

As to whether I have talent, a smart person would've checked out my website to see how I sound before commenting on my abilities. I have my music up on the internet, how bout you? If you're going to talk sh!t, you better be able to back it up.

Take a deep look at yourself.
1) Have you done anything that has contributed positively to this board or planet?
2) Do you even have the potential to contribute positively?
3) Does your existance better the lives of anyone around you?

If you answered no to all these questions, go kill yourself because you are wasting the valuable resources of this planet with your existance. Honestly, talking to you is like talking to Beavis and Butthead. I'm not trying to insult you anymore. I feel sorry for you because you are stupid and clueless. You are destined for a life in the fast food industry because your intelligence precludes you from a more prosperous career. If your music is as creative as your posts, I suggest you sell your instruments and buy ticket to a Monster Truck rally. I think that's more up your alley than music.

Oh by the way. Fukk you hahhaha muhahha!

Beef BTW RANCIDMILK and FOE has ended

dude... where were you..?
i was in hollywood area allnite djing hause party laste nite..
i came home 6am... i even gave you number to reach me.. so ican fix the situation.
i thought you wanted to meet up and kick ma *** or somthing..
i know and you know that you are nutthing but liar and bhull****er so.. ...what 6'3" white guy with spik..?
puhahahaha give me a break....
don tell me i didn show up there, kus you even had numbers to reach me but u didn even call....
so liar i m just gonna end this here kus i don need to waste my time.... and also ma band members don want me to get in to **** right before we go up to the surface so chow.. oright...

ladys and gentel man FOE is a such a liar...
he even told me to meet up in some place.. and didn even show up... i even gave him numbers to reach me but didn even call.. so here is the truth....
FOE is such a liar...
i m just let it go.. okeee? geek?

I m really sorry to other members for the incedent
have good x-mas new year...

never! god save us

;)

seriously.. there is no point in building those huge flame wars.... Just use PM if you want to fight back and forth one-on-one

you know... "take it outside"

Re: Beef BTW RANCIDMILK and FOE has ended

RanCIDmilk said:
dude... where were you..?
i was in hollywood area allnite djing hause party laste nite..
i came home 6am... i even gave you number to reach me.. so ican fix the situation.
i thought you wanted to meet up and kick ma *** or somthing..
i know and you know that you are nutthing but liar and bhull****er so.. ...what 6'3" white guy with spik..?
puhahahaha give me a break....
don tell me i didn show up there, kus you even had numbers to reach me but u didn even call....
so liar i m just gonna end this here kus i don need to waste my time.... and also ma band members don want me to get in to **** right before we go up to the surface so chow.. oright...

ladys and gentel man FOE is a such a liar...
he even told me to meet up in some place.. and didn even show up... i even gave him numbers to reach me but didn even call.. so here is the truth....
FOE is such a liar...
i m just let it go.. okeee? geek?

I m really sorry to other members for the incedent
have good x-mas new year...

Does it make any sense to anyone that this guy uses this thread to bag on dance music and then goes on to tell everyone he was Djing a house party? The truth of the matter is you didn't show up last night. I gave you a time and a place and you weren't there. I doubt you would've even if I had called. You are right though, this is a waste of time and I too apologize to everyone for the indecency. I wish everyone well, includeing Rancid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back