Rah Digga Says Iggy Azalea Is Not Real & Not Hip-Hop

the global agenda is real..and hollywood is just a tool or a medium to reach the public..music is no exception..let me put it to you like this..when I went to Iraq and Afghanistan..at the time I did not know that I was helping to push a global agenda..we were told that we were doing it in the name of "freeing the oppressed"..but i later figured out what was really going on...the same thing in the music industry..the boots on the ground .ie ur TIs..Iggys..Weezys..Hovas..whoever..forgive them for they know not what they do..its the ppl at the top...and they didn't make it easy for us to figure out

Everything Rah Digga said is EVERYTHING HIP HOP HEADS AGREE WITH! If you don't like it or understand what she was saying, then you're either a 90's baby that grew up with Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz playing all day on the radio labeled as "Hip Hop" or you're cotdaym fool.

The difference between Iggy and Nicki is that Nicki came out for years spittin Hip Hop - she was a legit threat in the game. Young Money scooped her up and then that's when she slowly turned into a Barbie. Iggy has always been wack - listen to her songs from a few years ago: her voice is different, she actually has some better nursery rhymes now since someone is writing them for her, her whole swag is different. She's a puppet who has been molded into something fake.

If any of you cats favorite rappers are people that are heard on the radio, then you're not a Hip Hop head.

And who was it that said Hip Hop artists were caricatures - whodafuq are you watchin???? Please name these names and they betnot be Young Thug and French Montana...

...and here wildinout8 comes with the ad-hominem nonsense for the closer.

Let me get this straight:

1. You couldn't care less about Iggy Azalea since it's "pretty easy" for you to "ignore her"
2. You don't agree with what Rah Digga says

Why are you in this thread again? Don't you have some Young Thug lyrics to go memorize?

Next time grown folks talk, nigga close your mouth - Pac

Bottom Line is old heads don't want white people to take over hip hop like they did rock n roll,blues etc.. They have been trying to put a white face on black music for decades because it's more money in it! White people support their own while blacks hate on their own people. An unknown white band or group can perform at a club and if they're any good get some love from the crowd. Let some unknown black rapper try that in your local club you'll get bunch a hate. Might even have to fight a few niggas too. Hell you got established rappers/entertainers who constantly have problems with haters in clubs.

Everybody chasing that white money!

Bottom Line is old heads don't want white people to take over hip hop like they did rock n roll,blues etc..

White people support their own while blacks hate on their own people.

I'm really confused who you say we're "hating"...everyone????

We didn't hate Eminem, 3rd Bass, House of Pain, Classified, Brother Ali, Atmosphere...do you even go to Hip Hop shows or are you just reciting ignorant stuff you read in the Yahoo comments sections??

I'm really confused who you say we're "hating"...everyone????

We didn't hate Eminem, 3rd Bass, House of Pain, Classified, Brother Ali, Atmosphere...do you even go to Hip Hop shows or are you just reciting ignorant stuff you read in the Yahoo comments sections??

It's already been said but I'll say it again, without Dre em would be another Paul wall or one of them dudes you mentioned. Paul is respected in the south but his sales don't reflect that.

I stopped going to clubs on a regular basis years ago, but I know a lot of local dudes who still do shows who I will go see and support.

I'm 42 and when I think about it I don't own any white rappers music at all. Most old heads just aren't as naive as these new school yougstas.

i got through the first 3 pages.... only thing i can say...glad im not the only one who doesnt like her....and i dont feel guilty for not liking her ... i can spot some fake shit from a mile away and boi, ....lol, Iggy Iggs??? **** outta here...

I don't know what to think man. Hip hop is mainly Black music, but would anyone really think it would last long in the Black community alone? What if Vanilla Ice was never there? If rap had never gone overseas? Here in europe, there are mainly White rappers, but all of them where inspired by african Americans. White people over here still bumping "Next Episode, Califonia Love" and that ish. As long as you respect the rap generations before, I dont give a f what colour you are.

Let a few White people in, it helps the genre expand itself.

I don't know what to think man. Hip hop is mainly Black music, but would anyone really think it would last long in the Black community alone? What if Vanilla Ice was never there? If rap had never gone overseas? Here in europe, there are mainly White rappers, but all of them where inspired by african Americans. White people over here still bumping "Next Episode, Califonia Love" and that ish. As long as you respect the rap generations before, I dont give a f what colour you are.

Let a few White people in, it helps the genre expand itself.

Won't happen because if rock n roll is the fate of black music when we open it up to them. Basically whites copied black musicians back in the day, took over and crowned a white man as the king of rock n roll. Most whites refuse to believe blacks created rock n roll. Ive seen the samething when em was hot ,many whites was calling him the best ever lol. See a pattern? A lot of older blacks consider whites culture vultures/thieves. Need more proof? How many black people know that the first cowboys were black? This is OT but still relevant though. Whites were never considered boys by any means, they were always cattlemen. They had slaves with them who were called cowboys. Black cowboys use to entertain themselves doing tricks you see now at rodeos. Blacks put the swag in being a cowboy only to see it taken over by whites. This is a historical fact that whites will deny unless you show proof,then they'll deny your sources.

I got nothing against whites getting in though, hell I got white french rappers in my sig.

Won't happen because if rock n roll is the fate of black music when we open it up to them. Basically whites copied black musicians back in the day, took over and crowned a white man as the king of rock n roll. Most whites refuse to believe blacks created rock n roll. Ive seen the samething when em was hot ,many whites was calling him the best ever lol. See a pattern? A lot of older blacks consider whites culture vultures/thieves. Need more proof? How many black people know that the first cowboys were black? This is OT but still relevant though. Whites were never considered boys by any means, they were always cattlemen. They had slaves with them who were called cowboys. Black cowboys use to entertain themselves doing tricks you see now at rodeos. Blacks put the swag in being a cowboy only to see it taken over by whites. This is a historical fact that whites will deny unless you show proof,then they'll deny your sources.

I got nothing against whites getting in though, hell I got white french rappers in my sig.

Now you're spittin something I can get down with

Won't happen because if rock n roll is the fate of black music when we open it up to them. Basically whites copied black musicians back in the day, took over and crowned a white man as the king of rock n roll. Most whites refuse to believe blacks created rock n roll. Ive seen the samething when em was hot ,many whites was calling him the best ever lol. See a pattern? A lot of older blacks consider whites culture vultures/thieves. Need more proof? How many black people know that the first cowboys were black? .

It gets even worse as you become a historian and learn about colonialism. I'm reading a book called the History of Oakland right now and it talks about how California was first owned by Spain then Mexico and how whites eventually took the land from a mexican named Peralta who had given the land to his sons. You can't make progress without knowing the past. The only thing is I've replaced my distrust for individuals with a distrust for our government.

Last edited:
man like 3 white ppl wanna get it in too with this rap shit and u guys start freakin' out ..oh shit the white ppl are coming!!

White PPl been here since Lyor Cohen(even before that) Aint no one tripping on a few white rappers in an industry with a outdated business model. I'm just talking about theft and stealing of culture has been occurring way before Hip Hop. We weren't taught this in schools so many of us experience this moment of clarity or ephiphany at different stages of our life. My Italian buddy from college always joked about the lack of true history they teach us in American high schools. America's history is so ugly, they have to bury them lies in the Library(lol) like KRS one once said.

Last edited:
instead of seeing it as a negative you should see it in a positive light and be proud of the way hip hop has flourished around the world...hip hop has become something bigger than ourselves..its more than colors..yes it has evolved and ppl dont like change..but its a beautiful thing

Back