Soundclick charts!!??

KrrproBeatz said:
..Congrats homie!
For how long were you in those spots ??
bout a week...but this was about 1-2 years ago. i havent been up there since...most since i think was 98...bot one thats at 388 right now but dats aint satisfaction 2 me...but check out my soundclick...just put up a vip page after all dis time

Last edited by a moderator:
The Capital said:
bout a week...but this was about 1-2 years ago. i havent been up there since...most since i think was 98...bot one thats at 388 right now but dats aint satisfaction 2 me...but check out my soundclick...just put up a vip page after all dis time

i feel you! i hope i can at least stay around the 150 and above spot! i know its been awhile since you had that spot...wonder how sum1 can make it to the top 20 then just fall off like that ???

KrrproBeatz said:
i feel you! i hope i can at least stay around the 150 and above spot! i know its been awhile since you had that spot...wonder how sum1 can make it to the top 20 then just fall off like that ???
never updating it...every 5-6 months i would put up a new beat...i was on dat myspace shid...but now im back on sc again daily..

Most i got was 31 on instrumentals with ABSOLUTELY NO promotion..... not only that it was a pretty bad beat (not bad as in good but bad as in bad)....... God knows how it shot up so high..... I just figured it must always be dat easy but judgin by peoples reaction to their positions i guess i just got lucky.......

i really stopped worryin bout soundclick since i switched up my sound but im thinkin about gettin up on it again......

I bet im the only producer on the internet that gets in the top 4 ranks of soundclick everytime i drop a beat with completely tagged beats.

I put up a new club banger to SoundClick artist: Auditory - page with MP3 music downloads and also dropped my remix comp

19 tracks ft.Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, Eminem, Gorilla Zoe, Young Jeezy, Game, Mike Jones, Chris Brown, T.I., Tupac, Biggie among many others.

Click this link for your free download, and to preview tracks...

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=416994149&blogID=451319971

Click this link if you'd like to preview the tracks...

Myspace.com Blogs - FREE Auditory Mixtape-The Remixes ft. Eminem, Lil Wayne, Game, Jay-Z, T-Pain, T.I. And More !!! - Auditory Beats MySpace Blog

Front Cover..

Auditory_Frontsmaller.jpg

Back Cover...

Auditory_Backsmaller--.jpg

Also peep www.OnVitalCams.com

Graphics were done by KeysNBass he did an exceptional job at bringing an idea to life. MySpace.com - Keys N Bass (GFX) - 100 - Male - UK - www.myspace.com/keysnbass

DaBomb said:
Most i got was 31 on instrumentals with ABSOLUTELY NO promotion..... not only that it was a pretty bad beat (not bad as in good but bad as in bad)....... God knows how it shot up so high..... I just figured it must always be dat easy but judgin by peoples reaction to their positions i guess i just got lucky.......

i really stopped worryin bout soundclick since i switched up my sound but im thinkin about gettin up on it again......

congrats homie!! :cool:
but no promotion, and you still got to 31 with a bad beat? (your words, not mine lol)
..when did this happen??

Last edited by a moderator:
KrrproBeatz said:
congrats homie!! :cool:
but no promotion, and you still got to 31 with a bad beat? (your words, not mine lol)
..when did this happen??

dis was back in August when i hadnt discovered this idea called "mixing" lol........

I dont know if somebody just happened to be a really big fan and just started promoting for me or what but it just shot up..... But I assume it was da Soundclick stations because one Soundclick station randomly added my song.....and after that EveryBody started doin it......

Ima start from scratch try to do da myspace thing WHP was talking about.......

and try to get played on da STations.......... and den email those people to check out my new music to consistently get songs heard

Speaking of soundclick my page has been suspended. I just started it which is weird and I asked them why it was and they told me the reasons but I didn't violate any and I asked them which ones I violated and they haven't hit me back yet.

Coop7ca said:
Speaking of soundclick my page has been suspended. I just started it which is weird and I asked them why it was and they told me the reasons but I didn't violate any and I asked them which ones I violated and they haven't hit me back yet.
LOL. Upload any remixes or music w/ samples?

Yeh a beat with a sample but i've seen mad people with sample beats.

I mean sheit I just checked out the new tracks Johnny Juliano upped and like 5 are sample beats and he is waaaaaaaaaaaaay up on the charts. Don't make sense

Last edited:
My Ridin Down the BLVD beat is at #114 in the hip hop chart now. It's a free download tho.

Coop7ca said:
Yeh a beat with a sample but i've seen mad people with sample beats.

I mean sheit I just checked out the new tracks Johnny Juliano upped and like 5 are sample beats and he is waaaaaaaaaaaaay up on the charts. Don't make sense

He produced "Say Yeah". hint hint

lol

WhiteHotPro said:
I bet the $100/day front-page promo helps too eh?

Damn, somebody must be caking to spend that much on a one day promotion.

Last edited:
How do you get on the stations? Is it for VIP only? Give me info on this because I took my music off of there because it was too confusing to get through it all, but I just got back on it yesterday with new music and everything to really push my online grind...

The best thing you can do is have hot commercial beats on the cheap. You won't get your time's worth, but its the only way you can blast through the competition. Like WHP said after a while it becomes automatic, you'll get enough of a following to get the regular plays.

MeetroMusic said:
How do you get on the stations? Is it for VIP only? Give me info on this because I took my music off of there because it was too confusing to get through it all, but I just got back on it yesterday with new music and everything to really push my online grind...

Fans of your music will add your song to their station, which similar to a playlist for that person. No it is not for VIP only.

I currently have the #39 beat and #53 Song from people adding my music to their stations. It's pretty nice.

Back