Where To make Money Selling Your Beats

Chris Ortega

Hey Everybody! there is a new website that just launched called Club Bangers Beats .com where producers from around the world can get a profile for free, upload beats and sell them for what they want. If you want to get the most out of your productions and beats and want to make a living off of them it is a good idea to get them in as many online stores as possible (like rocbattle.com, soundclick, club bangers beats, etc.) for maximum exposure. You can join clubbangersbeats.com for FREE and start making stacks right away so please check it out, you dont want to miss out on the next big thing. Follow your dreams and never give up.

CLUBBANGERSBEATS.COM

I'm actually an A&R on my homie's next album. His name is Toolez. He was signed to Black Wall Street and now ghostwrites, song writes, raps, and is an executive producer. He's in the studio with The Game and Moneygang all the time. If the beats are dope enough he uses them for The Game and other artists that are more recognized. If you want an industry link hit me up. I was just put on to this site and am definitely interested in what I'm hearing so far. We'll listen through all of the beats you got too. We listen to the whole beat too, not just fast forwarding to preview it to see if its hot. If you got those transitions and change-ups that make the beat pop then we dig it. Basically I'm out here looking for those hungry producers who want to make it. There is a lot of untapped potential.

There is a few ways I go about it too. I'm in constant contact with him and can usually give you feedback and let you know what he thinks about the beats. He doesn't have time for that, but you can contact him directly if you want. No response is guaranteed though. As of right now, you can send beats anyway you want, until he's back out on the road. If we like it then we'll contact you to discuss pricing and all that.

You can reach me via private message cause I can't even post my email for whatever reason...

Be sure to also google: TOOLEZ SLEEPLESS DREAMS for his last mixtape with Black Wall Street

I've already had a few people hit me up. Some fire from a couple of you...

^
So the game has a ghostwriter ha? Ait

When was that said? He's an executive producer and an A&R for them. Why wouldn't he use the doper beats for more recognized artists? That would just be common sense stuff I thought.

---------- Post added 11-12-2012 at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was 11-11-2012 at 11:16 AM ----------

Bump....

Last edited:
People need to read better LOL, here never said anything about ghostwriting for The Game but also if producers are looking another website check out BeatsByYou.com as well.

its all about promo, which takes much more time than actually producing your music if you do it yourself.

get your music heard, contact every radio/internet channel /forum social media you can, and someday eventually you can sell your tracks online^^

its all about promo, which takes much more time than actually producing your music if you do it yourself.

get your music heard, contact every radio/internet channel /forum social media you can, and someday eventually you can sell your tracks online^^

This is on point. You'll never make anything off mixtapes really unless you work with a major artist. Mixtapes are all publicity. If you do send beats for a mixtape, have them put your twitter on the back cover too and an email address.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Good looks on everyone sending stuff. I go through everything you guys send.

Im gonna send you a pm with my link! :)

Links don't do much for us. We prefer e-mails with zips or attachments or anything that gives us a hardcopy of the beat. I preview them, send them to Toolez, but he could be on the road or in the studio and the links are just another step we try to avoid.

Feel free to tag your beats like crazy, we can't do anything w/ tagged beats. We just need to find out what ones we want, and then if we want a beat/beats we'll contact you to get the untagged version and let you know what's good.

Back