this is the best collab idea ever

cappachino

i thought about this for a long time. i figured out ow to make noise in the industry. all i need is a rapper and producer from every state. once we have the people all we have to do is set up the mixtape. we could all get an AIM username and start a chat room to throw out ideas. i already have a producer and rapper from kentucky. and i need atleast 30 states to be represented. that way there will be alot of people hearin this. if it got into the hands of some a&r's some of us could get signed. and if someone gets signed they could feature each other on tracks for the cd. this is just an idea i had. tell me what you think and if you want to be with it. just tell me your name, producer/rapper, and your state.

plus i was thinkin that the name could be State Squad. give me ideas.

What up? How's this gonna work? We just postin to be postin? What we need to do to get started? Holla back...

G. Fingaz

Yo, cop that album "Survivor" from my man SK-1!! The album is sicc, the beats is hot, u just need to get that and support one of FP's own!!

I personally dont think my production capabilities are up to par yet, ive only been at it for a couple months, but i know some cats that are coming along nicely. I'll see whats up. Representing WA state! And i think thats a really good idea, lets see if it gets off the ground.

fingaz did you get your cd yet, i sent it off 3 days ago.. let me know

hey im glad that there are some people that are gonna do this. what i wanna do is make a mixtape kinda like "future of hip hop" but represent alot more people and places. i need the producers to post a link to your beats and rappers who have a page need to post it too. that way we can see who is best and who is just okay. basically the people who are better will get longer parts in a song but no one will be cut from the tape unless you are just horrible. if you have an aim username please post it and we can keep in touch. so far we have:

tim mack the rapper from VA
sk1 the rapper from cali(i prefer your rappin skills)
big limn from arizona
jay jizle from WA state
goldfingz the producer from MI
duce duce the producer from kentucky
cappachino(ME) the rapper from kentucky

everbody keep checkin back for news. HOLLA!!!

Last edited:
i have a song that i can put in...i made a song with one of my artists...my beat and rapping...his singing...i'm a va producer/rapper...and if you need help with the cover and whatever else just let me know

aim = Ax Studio Design
email = PrimeRecordz@aol.com

Yo I'm feeling this mixtape, glad to See people come together.. I'm down for whatever you need me for.. hopefully i can get baby troy to sing on my hook.. I have songs ready to submit, let me know cap.

Also, are we gonna get the CDs pressed up with graphics.. hit me....... I got some info..

peace SK1

thanks sk1 im glad to have a person willin to help so much. as for troy you can sing on sk1's hook and do a verse for another song because we are fillin up spots quick and there are still places that need to get covered. anyway baby troy is on the list and so is konsickwence.

UPDATED LIST

tim mack the rapper from VA
sk1 the rapper from cali(i prefer your rappin skills)
big limn the rapper from arizona
jay jizle the producer from WA state
goldfingz the producer from MI
duce duce the producer from kentucky
cappachino(ME) the rapper from kentucky
baby troy the rapper from idaho
konsickwence the produer from utah (i need you more as a producer)

Last edited:
im sorry for not answerin your question sk1. i dont really know yet about gettin them pressed with graphics. if you know a place to do them i will pay for some of the cost.

Well just hit me up with the beat and any lyrics that might already be going with that beat. and what verse is mine and i'll get u something wirttin up
LatE till Later

you will have to get in touch with sk1 on the hook for his song but im not sure about you other verse in a song. im gonna try to get some people a solo song but im not sure who the best is just yet. once people let me hear some stuff i will let you know. but as soon as somebody else says they have a song that needs another verse i will get at you.

if you are one of the rappers in this project please step up because you have the most work to do. and producers need to get goin on this thing too. we all need to stay in touch.

if you need a beat post what type of sound you want it to have. then you producers need to try and make one like it and then post the link to it so the rapper can decide.

as for people gettin paid......im not sure yet. i will try to get everyone paid but those details will have to come later. im pretty sure i will be the only one with a loss of cash on this one but im willin to do it for the underground society.

sk1, i saw where CDBaby is your distributor and i was wonderin if you would hook us up for this. if it costs alot we might have to go with someone else but since you are fimiliar with it i was gonna check there first.

people, we dont need a name anymore because there is a group called "double edge" and they said that we could use their song called "New Age" and i figured that could the name of the cd. if you like that idea let me know and if you dont please say somethin cuz its not just my mixtape because we are all in this.

HOLLA!!!!

Cappachino do you have an msn or aim account or something that i can use to get in touch with you?
Solo track would be phat. i know i got the lyrics my .... on soundclick dont sound good cause of the damn editing and what not. (i can only rap)
as far as that www.soundclick.com/logisticballer

and as far as beats from u producers you guys should try and hook up some dirty dirty south type .... and some faced pace Eminem type style .....

Another thing that would be good is if all of you can post your aim or msn screen names so we can talk when needed.

Thanks everyone

Back