New site is... UP!

I love the new look mano but I do have 2 beefs with it also.

1) what happend to the navigator bar at the bottom where u could scroll thru the forums that was very useful I think u should bring that back

2) I still cannot change my avatar or user title why not?

Let's get rid of those beefs then :)

1) DONE - I had disabled it on the old server as it was increasing page size a lot

2) I need to repair a corrupted database (!) - hopefully I'll get to it soon

Damn mano! The new design's FIRE!

:cheers:

Oh, and I'd be willin to help make the icons n stuff match the new background. (I still got Photoshop skills :))

Last edited:
mano 1 said:
Let's get rid of those beefs then :)

1) DONE - I had disabled it on the old server as it was increasing page size a lot

2) I need to repair a corrupted database (!) - hopefully I'll get to it soon
im satisfied for now but i need my user title back lol. Give The Drummer Some!!!

One little bug I noticed, there seems to be two buttons for new discussion at the bottom of the page, one black and one blue. Looks like something you may have left in by accident, just thought I'd let you know

kid848 said:
wow...

I left my screen up from 5am...and just hit the refresh button...

Absolutely fire...

Edit: I wish I could see who the last poster and the title of the thread was though before clicking on the topic (you're probably working on that now though...)

MMhh well it shows that information actually - if not, maybe you have an old version of Flash and the detection didn't work.

It shows the name of the thread's original poster, and the title as well as which forum it was posted in (and with a matching image in the back)

StopRushing said:
One little bug I noticed, there seems to be two buttons for new discussion at the bottom of the page, one black and one blue. Looks like something you may have left in by accident, just thought I'd let you know

What browser do you have?

Those are the 2 states of the button (one static, one for mouse over). Try it again

Last edited:
I'm on firefox, this is what I see.

fpfirefox.jpg

Both work as a button, but nothing happens when I hover over them. The button at the top of the page works ok though.

what version of Firefox?

I am on 1.5 here and it works - Thanks!! :)

I am still fixing the IE7 issue

Yeah same here, it says version 1.5.0.3 when i check version number. If it works fine on yours then I'm not sure why it's messing up on mine...

Numberonerapper0 : can you make your "location' shorter? it breaks the site layout

thanks!

OMFG GOOD JOB MAN!!! it looks awesome

Let me kno when your ready to for the name change pls :D

Back